NACHI welcomes industry leader Russell Buchanan as NACHI's new Vice President.

Welcome!!!

Don’t know if Russell was able to do a seminar at this years convention in the Great White North :smiley:

But he did a helluva job in Orlando!

Welcome Mr Vice President, Sir :mrgreen:

DELETED

***Russell Buchanan did not like my post and PMed me to remove it. Theres a new sheriff in town! Watch what you say fellas,… no friendly jokes allowed at NACHI BB. :mrgreen: ***

***Power trips are awesome! oops, there I go again! :shock: :roll: ***

Congrats Russell

Welcome aboard and I totally agree with John Onofrey.

Paul

Congratulations Russell,

I am pleased to see that it is Russ taking over from Keith, both are complete gentlemen, and consumate professionals.

Shame they also both talk with funny accents :mrgreen:

Just busting on you mate :wink:

Regards

Gerry

Russell

Congratulations on your appointment!!!

I’m sure that you will fullfill your post as Vice-President with integrity. I base this on what you have done in the past with HOME GAUGE.

BTW Your software is one of the best investments I have made for my inspection business!!! I love it, my clients love it. I look like like a superstar when my clients read my reports!!

Thanks!!

Congrats Russell!!! Now, isn’t it about time for one of those Gold Service daily door prizes??? :mrgreen: … just kidding, it IS worth paying for :wink:

Welcome, Russell.

I hope that one of the first things on your agenda is to totally rewrite our SOP. It really sucks.

Greetings from a former Ashevillan (Ashevillain?)!
Great attitude and Post, Russell; Happy for you, NACHI & the industry.

Russ

You’re terrible.:cool:

Russell,

Many well deserved congratulations.

You will be a tremendous asset to NACHI.

I totally agree.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Wasn’t he?:shock:

What makes you think that Russell can moderate posts, Wendy?

Gee Windy Wendy it looks like I have your attention .
I feel I should give you a reply before you go into another of your rants. Whoops Looks like I am to late .
Well windy it is you who are not a home inspector but are a instant expert in every thing .
Your record of things you are going to do and are trained to do is pretty long . Now you say you are going to give part of the money from your Cook book sales to help another person book .
Well I think that would be nice except I will be surprised if it ever goes to print and makes any profit .
But I will tell you and all others I will donate 5 times as much to Greg and his family .
Now Wendy if you really want me to stop saying things about your continuing Bull $hit then stop going after me.
You have said you would more times then I can remember.
You admitted to sending emails to non NACHI Canadians who did not need your ideas on how to change NACHI.
I expect I did more paid inspections last month then you have done in your life .
Cookie

:d …

vptodo.gif