NACHI welcomes the return of Jonn Bowman as Exec Director

Make some announcements that everyone is back and go on with life as normal. Hopefully Joe and John can work together for the good of nachi. Looks like we will see. I love how the leader is quite until it all falls apart. Then - just put it back together.

Define NACHI in the Context of this sentence.

Congratulations John Bowman.

You have my full support.

Of course it is.

I am awaiting for an announcement that Joe B has taken a position as assistant director of professional development.

Jeff, Todd, I have no idea what your question means. Todd knows very well that I simply ignore vague questions. What else would you have me do?

It appears that you have issued a pass to Mr. Bowman on the apparent suspension that was recently announced.

I was simply asking whether this pass was extended to Mr. Burkeson as well.

Jeff, again, I don’t know what you are talking about, read a thread started by Greg Bell and my reply: http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2577 If I did know, I likely wouldn’t care to get involved other than posting it if it was useful and helpful news.

Are you saying that you are/were unaware of the announcement that John Bowman was suspended "from participating in all NACHI affairs" and banned from participation on the NACHI message board?

Yes, I stay out of that stuff as always.

Has Jeff Pope posted here lately?

Adam, A Plus

Alrighty then. . .

Carry on.

Impeccable timing though Nick, you’re the greatest! :wink:

Ya’ screwed up, John–

By coming back before you left you don’t get a “going away party”

and you don’t get a “welcome back” party. :wink: :wink:

Two parties down the drain…tsk, tsk… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

anyway, **WELCOME BACK! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhhhhhhhh, yawn, stretch, bliss … one BIG Happy Family!
Lets have a group hug! Not! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good night Mrs. Migilicutty where ever you are!

:slight_smile: John, I for one am glad that You are back. You have a lot of unfinished business with NACHI.

We will have to assume that you retain all rights and privilages of NACHI. Posting and all.:wink:

Or am I wrong?

:freaked-: I’m sooooo confused got too much to do and the boards are hurting my head

Yes, your silence is deafining.

John B.;

As always, I am proud to have you back with NACHI. You are needed and know it and are willing to put your considerable frustration to the side.

You, Sir, are a servent.

Joe F.;

You are also an asset. Here’s to you working for NACHI’s benefit.

Nick;

Dang, your good!

Will, so you approve of the methods of not solving anything, and sweeping it all under the rug, as long as everyone stays in their positions? Do you think Joe and John can work together. Do you think the membership deserves better.