NACHI's organizational chart. Positions open.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/orgchart

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Nick,

Is this a revised update from the chart posted by John B.? They are significantly different.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi to all,

Thanks Nick ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

I have noticed however that Nick is in need of direct supervision in his allotted job, apparently he squalks everytime he has to get his hand right round the bend.

Applications are now being taken for a janitorial supervisor with experience in toilets

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

James:

A member sent it to me to post and I think it is fairly close to being correct organizationally, and cute...especially my position.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I just got sent a revised chart:

http://www.nachi.org/orgchart2.htm

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

He's only joking Joe!

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Well, that one makes more sense than the first one you posted, Nick!

Hold on to your pants everyone… it was only a joke someone sent me. And you have to admit it was funny. icon_lol.gif

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: Aimee Jalowsky

For NACHI organizational chart (the correct one) please refer back here

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=12450

Originally Posted By: Guest

Nick,

Would you please appoint me to the open Vice President position? I have a lot of ideas I'd love to implement.

Thanks,

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA

Jim Morrison wrote:
Nick,

Would you please appoint me to the open Vice President position? I have a lot of ideas I'd love to implement.

Thanks,

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA

Nick,

Now that the blog is dying down to its last four readers, it looks like Jim has some time on his hands. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

I’d have expected a little more support from the man who first nominated me for the position. Turning out to be quite the flip flopper, aren’t you?

At any rate, once appointed, I publicly pledge not to use my position as VP of this org against you in any way. Leaders must learn to take criticism, and at all times be the bigger man.

To all:

Please email your support of my campaign to be nominated VP of NACHI to Nick at: gromicko@msn.com

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA

Jim Morrison wrote:
I'd have expected a little more support from the man who first nominated me for the position. Turning out to be quite the flip flopper, aren't you?

That's politics.

Hey! Do you plan to lead NACHI to the same level of irrelevence and inactivity as you have led your blog?

--

www.monachi.org

That would represent a quantum leap forward; but if appointed, I pledge to apply the full influence of my office toward that effort.

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA

I see. Well, since you are not a member of NACHI under your REAL name, you will have to nominate one of your fake membership identifications for the position.

Are you still interested? ![icon_razz.gif](upload://rytL63tLPMQHkufGmMVcuHnsuWJ.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

I’m afraid you’ve stopped making sense, but I thank you for your interest in my candidacy.

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

jbushart wrote:
I see. Well, since you are not a member of NACHI under your REAL name, you will have to nominate one of your fake membership identifications for the position.

Are you still interested? ![icon_razz.gif](upload://rytL63tLPMQHkufGmMVcuHnsuWJ.gif)

Jim Morrison wrote:
I'm afraid you've stopped making sense, but I thank you for your interest in my candidacy.

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA

Oh No Mr. Morrison. It makes perfect sense, is funny as heck and hits you right where you deserve it!

Good work Captain NACHI. Up, up and away.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

lesson for the other associations, NAHI’s board, the blog, and the rest of NACHI’s outrageously successful Membership Drive Committee: When your competitor’s product and/or service is 20 times better than yours… don’t breathe a word about them.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank ASHI's Stephen Gladstone. I believe NACHI can directly attribute over 1,800 ASHI to NACHI jump-ships to his individual efforts alone. I would certainly support any campaign to acquire any leadership role at NACHI that he might be entertaining. Perhaps if we need another hi-attendence convention in 2006 he would be so kind as to put out another "don't go to NACHI's convention" letter like he did for us last year.

Marketing 101 again: When your product/service is 20 times better than your competitor's... all publicity is good publicity.

Anyway, whether or not Mr. Morrison ever officially holds a title at NACHI or not, he will always be the Chairman of our Membership Drive Committee in my eyes.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: dnice

gromicko wrote:
I am supporting Jim Morrison in his bid for V.P. of NACHI. I know this may be controversial, but he has done more to drum up publicity (and therefore membership) for NACHI than anyone since Baghdad Brian kicked me off www.Inspectionews.com in 2003.

Anyway, whether or not Mr. Morrison ever officially holds a title at NACHI or not, he will always be the Chairman of our Membership Drive Committee in my eyes.

Just gotta like that twisted sense of humor sometimes.

Well, as long as we are being ridiculous, I’d like to nominate Jeff Hooper to chair the Proof Reading Committee. Him arre one grate speler. icon_lol.gif

www.monachi.org

Nick,

Your endorsement was so sweet and hearfelt, that it makes this post difficult for me, but someone has to say it:

On behalf of the entire Home Inspection Profession, I must publicly point out that you, sir, have allowed the position of NACHI VP remain vacant for far too long. This is unacceptable, reprehensible, and irresponsible. There is work to be done, and I'm ready to roll up my sleeves and do it.
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.

C'mon Nick, just appoint me VP pro tempore. I hereby pledge that my first act as second banana will be to come up with a special project for Captain NACHI that will take him to a faraway land without internet access for a period of not less than six months.

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA