Topic I posted on the Homeinspectornews sight

Originally Posted By: mcraig
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The beat goes on.

All the negative talk about Nick Gromecko and NACHI is simply amazing to me. All of you still don?t get it. Here are the simple facts to understanding Nick and NACHI you have to have a background in Mass Media Business (the same type background as the infamous Bill Gates of Microsoft) I will try to simplify this to speed it up there are volumes written on this type of business practices. The first thing to know is that publicity is good weather it is positive or negative People are hearing your name over and over. Next off if you want to destroy someone in the Media Business you ignore them you don?t even acknowledge him or her or anything they do. (The Egyptians in the times of the Pharos figured this out if you wanted to destroy them you erased there name from all history and no one was allowed to speak it after a few years you were unknown to all for ever) Check it out how many people can name the head of ASHI, NAHI, CREA etc..? Almost anyone on the street can name NACHI and Nick Gromecko (Weather they like him or not) His name is on the lips of everyone in almost every home inspection web sight He is the most affective leader of any Home inspection organization in history.
Time will make NACHI the top organization in the world. Mass Media and publicity over time will always win in the end. Now there is your short history lesson think about it and understand it and you to will be successful in life and business.
Now for an added bonus no one has been paying attention to the NACHI message Board on a popular thread about a month ago Nick named me his successor, How do you know he is still the Director of NACHI? It takes time to turn over the helm of a large organization to a new director. Everyone is so caught up in bad mouthing Nick and NACHI that they missed the very event they all wanted (to have Nick step aside)
You all are so caught up with the adventures of Nick that you don?t really know who is in charge of NACHI at this time or in the near future. Pay Attention he already named his successor it takes time to step aside. The Beat Goes On?????
![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

Ok, here is my questions… Who is really in charge at NACHI, and who is his successor.

Gary (Snicker’s) Johnson - Free NACHOS

The NACHI Foundation

Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

I do not believe that Nick named a successor. If he did, I must have been asleep.

Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Everyone is in charge. Anyway, whatever we’re doing we must doing right. We are the only association gaining membership, adding benefits, and conquering new ground.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Prove it.

Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Now do you see and understand why Nick likes me?

read things over and think before you attack take several deep breaths and decide would it be more painful to ignore someone?

The people on this message board that we don’t want to bother us anymore we only have to stop replying to them at all after they don’t get us worked up they move on…

Have a great day everyone and allways stay alert and make sure you understand what you read… icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Mike,

I see no attacks in the above posts... only some questions for clarification on what you wrote...

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Michael, No offense, but with your sentence structure, spelling errors, and lack of punctuation, I am not sure any of understood what we just read. icon_confused.gif

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: jbehling

I know I’m confused eusa_think.gif

Originally Posted By: phinsperger

dfrend wrote:
Michael, No offense, but with your sentence structure, spelling errors, and lack of punctuation, I am not sure any of understood what we just read. ![icon_confused.gif](upload://qv5zppiN69qCk2Y6JzaFYhrff8S.gif)

Me neither, but somehow I feel insulted. I think I'll just ignore him.

--

Paul Hinsperger
Hinsperger Inspection Services
Chairman - NACHI Awards Committee
Place your Award Nominations
here !

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Huh? eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif

Originally Posted By: dharris

OK Michael: Tell us whats going on, Does this mean I’m going to have to address AZ topics with you instead of nick ?

Not again nachi_sarcasm.gif We went thru that less than a year ago

Hey Dan…

I dont' think that would be the case.. At least I hope not. Besides you have to know how to spell Gromicko before you can take over the ED job.

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

gjohnson wrote:
Hey Dan...

I dont' think that would be the case.. At least I hope not. Besides you have to know how to spell Gromicko before you can take over the ED job.

It should probably be a question on the entrance exam. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

--
Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Guys this was a post on the Homispectornews.com web sight to all the people that keep attacking Nick and NACHI it was posted here for all the guys that don’t go to that websight. It was for the people attacking NACHI not you. Nick and I wanted you to see it so I posted it here to.

can’t you tell by the title that this was not directed at you?

Nick what can I do? I keep trying to get our guys to understand business ideas but I only offend them. See it is hard to step in to your shoes with all you have done. I guess I am still getting responses from them so someday they will understand what you are doing with NACHI.

And for all the guys that have to correct peoples grammer and spelling some of the greatest minds of all time had bad spelling and grammer there minds moved quicker than there ability to correct there spelling etc.. Guys that correct other people are just proving how anal they are that they have no original thought patterns only what they can grab on to . ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Originally Posted By: dharris

After our go around about the AZ nachi chapter, I’ve has several opportunities to meet and talk with him, and I found Mikes a sharp guy with good business sense and knowelge

I don’t believe he would come up with some of the far fetched bs thats nicks been known to with out doing some research first

Hi dan good to hear from you I seem to have the affect that Nick does getting people worked up but I seem to have the affect on NACHI members instead of where it is directed in the first place I guess I will have to work on that a little. icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Mike, do you think you’re the E.D.?

Originally Posted By: jbehling

mcraig wrote:

And for all the guys that have to correct peoples grammer and spelling some of the greatest minds of all time had bad spelling and grammer there minds moved quicker than there ability to correct there spelling etc.. Guys that correct other people are just proving how anal they are that they have no original thought patterns only what they can grab on to . ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Their, not there.

Boy, am I anal?

Originally Posted By: Guest

Lordy,

Here's a thread going nowhere fast. Even I can't get excited over this topic.