Nick and NACHI Thank You

Originally Posted By: rfrancis
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

To all

I have never seen an association do so much for its members, marketing material, seminars, meetings, search engines on the web, advice and etc and etc all for free or at a very low cost. If this seems at little too much pardon me as we up here in Canada had to pay for most of the things listed above. My wife and I were talking to night and she mentioned that if I had known 4 years ago about NACHI she stated I would not have joined the other, as much as I hate to admit she was right she was, there would have been no doubt as to who I would have joined. No second thoughts at all. GO NACHI GO

Thank you

--
Bob Francis
Shamrock Home Inspections Inc
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Originally Posted By: swalker

harump harump harump.

Ditto, Nachi has gott my vote!

--
Pace yourself...an elephant can be swallowed, one bite at a time.

Steve

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Oh please! You all give me too much credit. For instance… just a few minutes before you posted this thread I announced a mock inspection in Tampa being held by the Central Florida Chapter President at a house another NACHI member donated for the day.

http://www.nachi.org/handsonbell4.htm

99+% of the stuff that goes on at NACHI has none of my involvement at all. In the above example... I didn't arrange the mock inspection, I have nothing to do with the local Chapter, I didn't donate the house, and I'm 2,000 miles from Tampa.

I appreciate you including me in your nice comments, but I sure don't deserve the credit.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.