Nick

It sold 3 policies today (and it’s not even lunchtime) . Not available to non-members.

Dan, while your talking with your E&O insurance sources you might want to ask them what inspection association has members with the most claims per inspection and what inspection association has members with the fewest claims per inspection :cool: . Be careful though, you might not like what you discover.

Anyway, there is a reason (a financial one) the people who back inspectors with their own money offer InterNACHI members and only InterNACHI members discounts… we deserve them.

Dan,

You are a good fit for ASHI.

• Most ASHI Members are primarily Home Inspectors.
  • Many NACHI Members are primarily Home Inspection Business Owners as well as an Owner / Operator.

There is a difference. If you need an explanation, Go back and read some of Russell Ray’s Marketing Threads as you suggest by your assumptive post that you need some assistance.

Dan,

Which E&O Vendors offer a Discount based solely on ASHI Membership?

Dear Dan,

Apparently you didn’t “crap your pants”…I suppose it’s all in your head…

…with all due respect…

I stand corrected, it wasn’t crap your pants, Here’s the post, made many a few days ago:twisted: :twisted:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Texas E&O, 250K for $850
I’ll have an announcement in a few days but let’s just say that if the ASHI guys knew who they’ve been buying their insurance from, they’d all commit suicide :wink: .

I think Business Risk Partners (BRP) offers an exclusive program for ASHI members. It includes Corporate coverage, Radon testing coverage, A $500K General Liability policy, and a few other things.

It’s definitely a RISK to deal with ASHI!

BRP is the worst E&O deal out there. You won’t find them in www.nachi.org/insurance.htm for the same reason I asked them at our 2005 Convention in Florida to never attend one of our events again. They have to charge inspectors outrageous premiums to make up for their adverse selection practices.

When we looked at their program their program cost was a good deal less (around 18%) than FREIA’s and it included Corp. coverage and Radon testing coverage! Perhaps you should get with them to see what they can do for NACHI members many things have changed in the profession over the past few years.

One thing I liked about them is that they do not have a single blanket price, the pricing for coverage depends on the history of claims in your state and on your own experience and history. Great for good experienced inspectors, but not so good for newer inspectors.

Kenneth, why do you have such hatred toward ASHI and it’s members? I seldom hear such talk outside of this site.

Did ASHI National do something to you personally to make you have this resentment?

I guess he is just a little more vocal then many of the others are .
I guess much of the bad taste comes from the Many ASHI members who come into our home and ridicule NACHI and the NACHI members .
We of course are not allowed to go to the ASHI BB and read or say any thing .
Looks to me like ASHI Reaps what its members sew.

I was at the Toronto NACHI conference and road on the elevator with a ASHI member .
He was on vacation and I invited him to come to 1/2 day or longer to the NACHI conference as my guest.
He was ugly with his reply about not wanting to go and had no use for NACHI and its members .
Sort of told the same story as some ASHI members do on our BB.

…Cookie
Glad we have a BB where all can voice their thoughts and we see how some ASHI members feel about NACHI

Which E&O Vendors offer a Discount based solely on ASHI Membership?

So the answer to my question was None as BRP does not offer a discount solely based upon ASHI Membership.

I got a 15% discount due to being an ashi member.
Total difference from frea, 760.00 less with same coverage.

If it was more than frea I would have payed more opposed to being forced to having to acknowelge that I payed gromicko, and his flyby night venders for bogus free bennies.

For some it takes longer to realize, nothings free, and beliving bogus discounts are free, is not worth it if you loose customers by belonging to an org where the owner lies about others in the profession, calls other inspectors scum bags, where members are forced to either shut up and agree or are eventually gone, and have no say on anything in what happens in their org,

http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/cinema/2636/pic-coll1/it-clown.jpg

Dan Harris

[size=7]Bingo+~+~+~=Zip![/size]Bozo the clown ,WOW!
well said, Hit the nit wit right on his head … Cookie
His sad face looks perfect/

Tis the time to rejoice and fill the air with songs of joy!

**At Christmas time and throughout the year here it is a perfect example what our **nonmembers](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaticDGFLD0) / members who were kicked out must feel like.

**Due to their own inadequacies and incompetence they are always on the outside looking in with their nose pressed up against the galss, never satisfied and living a life of dissatisfaction due to well deserved rejection. **

**In spite of this I wish them and all of you all a very Happy New Year and a very Merry Christmas!:roll: **

Tis the time to rejoice and fill the air with songs of joy!

I wish them and all of you all a very Happy New Year and a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks, Thats nice of you Mr Crayola, Merry Christmas to you also.
Been getting a lot of red boxes lately, a couple greenies would sure look nice
in the row of colored boxes.:slight_smile:

Dan,

You are suggesting that BRP offered you a Discount on Premium because you were an ASHI Member and not a NACHI Member?

I will use your name when I contact BRP to Validate your Claim.

Thanks,

Joe,

This statement was copied from BRP’s page on the ASHI web site:

Exclusive ASHI membership discount