Would anyone be interested in starting a Master Inspector’s Group in the 5-county (Polk, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough & Manatee) Tampa Bay Market? The sole purpose for this group would be mass-marketing and Charter Membership would be limited to 100 members and be completely be unaffiliated with any other group.
- Managed Internet Marketing Site
- Brochure delivered to every Real Estate Agency in the 5-County Market
- Joining the Realtor Association in each county
- Attending Realtor Events in the 5-county area.
The Criteria for membership would be:
- CMI - Or Equal
- Independent (No Franchises)
The cost of this would most likely be $10 to $12K with all money going directly into marketing. All members would be required to take part in the management of group business on a rotating basis.
Any thoughts or critiques?