I looked in the mirror this morning and saw an old man. I don’t have time to waste waiting for OAHI to pull itself out of the cesspool.
I would like to circulate the following message this weekend. Let me know your thoughts.
OAHI /CAHPI Ontario has now closed the only communication vehicle available to its members. The OAHI Cafe has been shut down, supposedly due to technical problems.
I’m sure it had nothing to do with:
- The various messages from a number of members asking for answers from the Board of Directors.
- Some Board members being exposed for dipping into the trough a few times too often.
- Some Board Members being exposed as controlling the rights to teach courses at the expense of other very experienced instructors.
- Some Board members and their friends being exposed for using the new office renovation as a way to make money while turning aside offers by others to volunteer their time.
- The government and other investigations now taking place regarding the association.
In some countries, the first thing an evil dictatorship does is shut down the communication rights of its members. OAHI has now done this.
Let me be the first to officially declare OAHI dead. The forces of evil who have controlled the organization for years have now killed it.
We will have a new fair, democratic, forward thinking, inclusive association up and running before the end of July. This Ontario association will make it possible for all Ontario inspectors in the province to access the National Certification Program for the same fees as OAHI members. We already have over 100 inspectors ready to start fresh in an atmosphere of fairness. Nobody needs to leave OAHI or NACHI or any other group…in fact, for a while those memberships might be useful. However, we don’t want to burden people with more heavy fees, so our start-up membership will be very inexpensive. If you are interested, please contact me privately (no obligation or pressure) for more details at OAHPI@yahoo.ca .
More details will be coming out within days.