Odd receptacle???

I know there is a post somewhere in cyberspace or on this forum that gives the name of this receptacle and an article or further information explaining them, but I can’t find it.
Any info would be appreciated.

Am I missing something? Is there a photo or more info? What does this receptacle look like?

Photo was embedded. Try attachment.
This is a duplex 120 V 15 A receptacle with 4 vertical slot, 2 up 2 down, per outlet. Just like the parenthesis above one another.

" upper outlet

" lower outlet
I’m out the door and will check in later


It was brought up here:

I also found something here:
Electrical Contractors Network

I personally would call it a “15A 120V Non-grounded, Single Gang, Quad-plex Receptacle”