OntarioACHI???????

Roy

You should resign from InterNachi NOW for once again breaking the COE

Strange how you say this you are the one who advertised on Your web site about being a OACHI member and being a director long after you where removed even when Told about this you continued to have false information on your web site . It expired in 2015 .
Talks about false advertising you are a leader with your actions.
You use a lot of bad words on your posts and post frequently false information .
Ithink OACHI should clean up its register since it misrepresents to the publicpeople who are no longer members.
Your website said it was suspended.
Why? Because he didn’t pay or it wasremoved because of other actions?
Please go and look at this string again .
](InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors)https://www.nachi.org/forum/f46/love…ectors-113359/ and see your posts.

Both you and OntarioACHI are a farce .

Why did you quote something from the NFE when you know it is a breach of the COE

Roy you try to make it sound like Jim was removed not by his choice. I will not go into his private reasons for not renewing because we both know why. And given his situation …would it be a priority to keep his website up to date…certainly wouldn’t be mine nor most that I Know…so do you want to take your foot out of your mouth again?
As far as your OPINION on another association and another Nachi member being a farce it should be stated as such…IN YOUR OPINION…not fact the latter is slander!
Have a nice day …I will!

Question for you Roy

Do you think it is right to copy from the members only section and paste in the open forum

Honest answer is all I am looking for

Jim

This was posted at the request of Nick

[quote=“rcooke, post:19, topic:112447”]

“I would like to offer a free one year membership to all OntarioACHI members that are listed on the OntarioACHI web site ,
This includes all paid members and those are listed as Not paid”.

My InterNACHI membership is up for renewal in February. Looking forward to you paying for it.
Thanks in advance.

[quote=“cwalsh, post:26, topic:112447”]

He backed out on mine so do not hold your breath.

If a man does not have his word he has nothing

Unfortunately this offer was not excepted by the Ontario ACHI directors so it has died .
It is unfortunate that OntarioACHI directors seen to have a closed door secret policy and do not wish to cooperate with others in our Industry .
Looks like some Ontario ACHI members do not know the difference from all members .
They are trying to get a free membership.

Hey you offered and I accepted

You cannot keep your word

Did not expect you too with your reputation

Here is a guy who I got a free NACHI membership for who has now bragged that he is retired and will now be able to get free NACHI membership .
He said he has retired and discontinued his web site .
He then turns around and says he is still doing Home Inspections for a few special Agents .
To me this sounds like he is a cheater who has little idea of the proper way of doing things what a sad way to go through life lying constantly and attacking other home inspectors who are trying to improve our industry and he talks about my reputation .
Jim can you show us some things you have done to improve the home inspection industry .
You cry about my string listed at the bottom of this post but it shows just exactly how you and OntarioACHI directors operate .

IMO… just another Cooke SCAM to get his hands on the Membership rolls for OntarioACHI. I really can’t get over how little he thinks of you guys that he is constantly trying to infiltrate and destroy your Organization! What a hateful little man he is.

It’s a thread not a string…Just Sayin’.

Unless he’s referring to another ‘string’ of his! :shock:

It is indeed a total scam to try to get the Member information. His statement to Len was: “Send me a list of the Members paid and unpaid…”

Once Len questioned him and mentioned he needed protection for Member data and information, it suddenly became: “Well, geez, hum… I’ll have to talk to Nick about it”.

His email stated not to post or discuss this with anyone until he got the details worked out: We did this!

So, once again because he is trying to get information which really is not his business, he is again attacking, posting lies and being just plain dishonest.

Below is the actual complete email about the matter sent on November 28, 2016 - Not the “RC-short version”:

"Len this is a confirmation of our conversation this Morning .

I would like to offer a free one year membership to all OntarioNACHI members that are listed on the OntarioACHI web site , This includes all paid members and those are listed as Not paid .

I would ask that this letter does not get posted on any open forum.
Hope this is satisfactory information for you to present to the OnatrioACHI directors .
Thanks Roy Cooke"

One has to wonder: If OntarioACHI is so bad, why would he want to help them and increase its Membership? The only thing we had to do was to supply him the Member information…

Looking at this from the outside, one wonders if Cooke is actually “paying” for said memberships (allegedly), or if he is simply manipulating for the InterNachi FREE memberships that Nick so freely gives away all over the place? Seems to me, if Cooke is being “legit”, he will allow Nick to “bill him” for any OntarioACHI people that bother to join InterNachi… (use a special code to identify those joining under this offer)… WITHOUT going through him. If it were me, I would refuse to join simply on the fact of my information being released to Cooke.

If I was a member of any association and they gave someone a members list that had no reason to see it, I would be beyond P#ssed. I think you did the right thing by not giving Roy the list. Also, this is the weirdest thing I have ever heard of. One persons wanting to pay for an unknown amount of peoples membership?? At $500.00 a pop, that is a lot of coin. Something doesn’t smell right.

Yea I was wondering how Roy was going to give a bunch of people free memberships when he does not own interNACHI.

I would think that the only one able to make that offer would be Nick.

Cheers

Didn’t Nick use Cooke as his Registered Agent for the CMI thing designation in Canada? Dig deep. There is lot’s going on the average member may not be seeing.

** No it is Roy wanting to help all Ontario home Inspectors**

I would appreciate if an OntarioACHI director would post some of the things they have done to help the Ontario inspection industry.

Here is just some of many of mine . Please read the whole string