Quit ASHI NOW

Originally Posted By: Richard Lovecchio
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Quit ASHI now. ASHI will stop to nothing to control the industry. It is real simple…MONEY. ASHI does not care about the consumer. Thay have proven this over and over again.

Remember that ASHI wants to make all you believe that an ASHI member equals a great inspector. They need you dues. Put a stop to the ASHI monopoly NOW...stop giving them your money. You have the control not ASHI.

RL

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Richard,

I thought you said Joe was the angry one. Looks like you have an axe to grind. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Now let's all relax and breath. Here we go.

In with the good air...
Out with the bad

In with the good air...
out with the bad

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

NO, I’m the happy one… he’s the angry one. And, I’m happiest when I’m beating the “carp” out of someone icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

Joe, wouldn’t it be more polite of you to wait until the “carp” turned into “crap”. You wouldn’t have to beat it so far thru them.

Erby Crofutt

B4U Close Home Inspections

Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Good point, Erby… but this is the new Joe… a kinder and gentler Joe… was ot really carp I was conveying, or a simple typo? YOU be the judge…

By the way, Richard is a new inspector trying to get licensed in NJ. He's really frustrated. We need to help him. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure if he's an engineer, as his company's name is Engineering Limited. I think he's an ex-cop trying a new venture...

Which is it, Rich (Rich or Richard?) are you an engineer?

Joe F