Gentlemen, need some suggestions on what type of respirator I should purchase…I have a full face type from my concrete days however, I am looking for a half face type. Will the ones they sell at Home Depot provide sufficient protection against molds,airborne fibers,animal feces?? Thanks in advance.

something like this with changeable particulate filters,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44990110,d.b2I&biw=1739&bih=848&sa=X&ei=7MtkUYvNL4f42QXCyoHICg&ved=0CIYBEPMCMAU

I am a MSA fan. Use the Advantage with a combination filter. Blocks chemical and particle P100. They are cheap enough to replace if they get damaged.

Thanks Chuck ,Home Depot has the exact one for $25.00. Think I’ll pick it up.

Amazon Prime has them for $15, and they bring them to you

North products are great and priced very well. I am a mold professional as well as a home inspector so I have and have owned lots of masks. I find North to be the best. Jon Don or Professional Equipment and Abatement Technologies are good places to get one. Go large for the best fit.

Jeff what would you recommend for our hot as hell summers in Florida.
I about pass out sometimes and currently do not wear one but I am trying to work safer. I am not sure if I’ll be able to breathe with one on but I want to be able to breathe when I am old and not working.

I always used one like this and safety prescription safety glasses in all attics. .

Worked for me

Gerald, The one that you saw me use was purchased at Home Depot or Lowes. I don’t remember.