Save 30% today

thanks

You might have better luck getting ladder information on a thread titled “ladders”. Just a thought.

This is a thread on ladders?

But I’ll take your advice and search for “what’s better, telescope or folding ladder for residential home inspections performed by an Internachi members who is looking for comments from people who have either.”

Good advice Frank:mrgreen:

I would get both, one for exterior (22 Cosco), one for interior (telescopic)
This is what I have and works well.

Thanks David, I was starting to think that, and why not? It would be worth it just to stop the "whistling’ sound when I’m going down the highway.

I bought the LG Conquest 17 for inside. Notice that the one end is not flared so that it will fit in the roof access.

http://www.marmicfire.com/images/products/detail/15144_conquest.jpg

And the LG Pro series 26’ with wheels for outside…

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mYS6imq6SHbIfExqjXdJZ6w.jpg

They both fit easily inside my vehicle. If the 26’ isn’t tall enough, then I’m not climbing it.

Paul, my extend and climb is 17", I sue it, its a bit narrow for exterior, I also carry the little giant 22". I bring both. The LG is uses almost exclusively outside, the xtend and climb inside. If I had to have only one, Id go with the LG, its bulkier but more versatile.

Thanks, I’m planning on getting both the fold and telescopic ladders. I drive a Ranger PU and its been a good vehicle so far but when doing 60 MPH on the freeway my rooftop ladder makes howling noises. I’m sure a fiberglass ladder would eliminate that but I am past the days of wanting to set up heavy extension ladders.

I still have most my ladders from my contracting days but did buy a new 4’ and 6’ so I would be using clean ladders for interiors. The 28’ is an oldy.

I think if you take some plastic tape around the Rack cross member just a wrap it might stop the howl I had this on a rack 50 years ago and it fixed the howl.

There you go, I had the same sound when I had a cumbersome extension ladder on top of my vehicle. The telescopic fits nicely behind my seat and the Cosco lays flat in the back, it is a nice 1, 2 combo!!

You should be able to get both for about $300.

Let me know how it works out!!