Supra Key access

Our local Realtor association in KY allows Home Inspectors, appraisers and Pest Contractors access to Supra Keys but not the MLS. We must join the local RE association as an affiliate member and pay the annual membership fees plus the Supra key fees. We also have access to Showing Time scheduling service and must schedule the inspection through the Showing Time app.

My Supra app was working in both WV and OH until my OH realtor group switched to another kind of mls that only allows realtors access. It really sucks having to get a one day code in Ohio now or having the realtor come open the door. It makes NO sense…we are licensed, insured, etc… same as realtors, and pay dues to belong to realtor associations to gain access to pay for Supra!

For North West Florida, we have the SUPRA key app, however we need the CBS (call before showing) code from the listing agent to gain access. This is required even if the CBS is turned off for the realtors. You must be a member of the realtor association and pay the SUPRA key fees each month.

I’ve been an affiliate member of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors for about 15 years now and have had a SUPRA key and now the SUPRA app since I joined.

I have to pay my yearly dues plus the SUPRA app yearly fee of $75.00. Also as an affiliate member I have access to the ShowingTime app which makes getting confirmation & access instructions a breeze.

1 Like

Timothy, welcome back to our forum!..Enjoy! :smile:

Thanks, everyone, for responding! Sorry to hear of the challenges some of you are facing in getting your appointments done. InterNACHI is here to support you if you need our assistance.

Thanks!

We have had it for years until this week. They just took it away in Ohio.

Joe Langston, welcome to our forum!..Enjoy! :smile:

Arizona (ARMLS) allows affiliates Supra key access

I am a member her in PA to the GHAR( Greater Harrisburg Area of Realtors) as an affiliate member and have the Supra key access.

I just paid $461 for becoming an affiliate member in the Birmingham, AL area.

Esther, welcome back to our forum!..Enjoy! :smile:

Not really when spread out over a year. Especially for those of us that do radon testing and need to go to the same house twice. For me it averages around $1.00 per home. Well worth it.

We have it here for PA.

I use here in Pend Oreille, Stevens and Spokane counties (Washington)

I have it in Oklahoma but I had to get a Realestate license to do it. The new boxes allow listing agents to generate a one day code. If that had been available when I stated, probably wouldn’t have done it…

Not so much for those of us just getting in the business. I’m not getting enough inspections to justify passing on the cost to my clients.

It is hard to know exactly what it is worth. But in my case I know of a least two realtors who have told me that they appreciate the fact that I have supra and they don’t have to drive over and let me in and out of the house and that is convenient for them and their other inspector doesn’t have Supra and they call me first. I don’t know how many jobs this generates in a year, but inspection fees can pay for SUPRA pretty quick. You don’t know how many jobs you lost by not having SUPRA.

Make that double if you do RADON.

Thanks again for all your responses, folks!

1 Like

You’re welcome, Kate!..happy to help. I hope it works out well for your “ammunition” needed. :grin: