Template optimized for mobile

The key is the set up. Meaning, placing the areas that you use most often at the top of each and every section, so that you are not having to go far for the information. I have all of my drop down language in the phone including lists (both written out and in the HIP list function). You will learn to multiply the same language a few times to get a little faster. I use longer lists that are individually typed out because that can be faster than sometimes using the HIP list function. You will figure this out. You will change things all of the time, so be good with that. Your first effort will not be your last. Once you get use to where the stuff is on your device, it is all hand-eye coordination and you will be surprised at how fast you get. A phone is faster than a tablet for me. 1. Because it fits in my hand 2. Because the tap functions are closer. Precision contributes to speed. I do as much as I can prior to clients arrival and the rest after the inspection. Even if I cannot do anything on site, it only takes me 20-30 mins to rough out the whole inspection on the phone off site. I do not like to have my face in a phone or device while I am with customers. It is rude in my book and probably your customers too. I load my photos and caption them at home (using Dragonspeak). Lots of guys are comfortable doing things and even finishing on site. A team approach works wonders here. My daughter can do the whole thing (as her summer job) and is usually done roughing out a report, 20 mins into the inspection. It makes a huge difference to get into the office and have them done and to just be able to add photos. All the best!

Thank you for the input!

How about a simple way to rearrange photos with in a section in mobile? Similar to the way you can rearrange within a section on desk top.

On iOS you can drag and drop them in HIP. Android doesn’t have the same functionality that we need so we’re having to do more work to get that functioning. You can drag and drop them back in HIP on the desktop of course though.

Best work around is more tabs .
You can always double tap to a different section.