Termite certification

Does anyone know where to find information regarding certification requirements for Termite inspections (for VA, HUD, FHA, etc…) specifically for WV and Ohio.


In Missouri, a state licensed termite inspector is required on a government loan, except for most new contruction.

Go to the Ohio Dept. of Agriculture. They offer the course twice a year, next class is in the spring. Ohio does require a license for WDI. It is pretty easy and cheap to get the license though.