Testo 560

Does anyone has an experience with this tool , i’m planning to buy one as diagnostic tool , any feedback is really appreciated .thsnks in advance.

Check here for your questions about HVAC.

Jorge -

Do a web search for “The Inspector” heat exchanger tool (they’re up in Illinois by Checago). I was at a class in North Little Rock 2 months ago AND saw 5 machines like the Testo.

“The Inspector” blew everyone away / Hands Down

ldapkus1 and Dan Bowers are astute members.
Linus, how would Jorge start his footsteps in this type of defect recognition?

PS: Everything OK? I see you are behind in your dues.

Best regards.

Hopefully he’s got it figured out by now, the thread is 4 years old.

I think Roberts been hitting the bottle. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Left the bottle years ago.
Although you are correct, the thread is old, it is good to bring up past subjects and threads.
Including reminding members that are corner stones of the association that their dues maybe overdue.
ldapkus1 is a valued member.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_OccUOcJJ8pD5QyWZ39QU0C5dChrMYRJW8hFtaDyxnf7cLGIO

Oh! Oh! The “membership dues” police are out again in force. Wait for it…

Lenard.
I do not think you are doing your position and association justice. By remaining neutral and aiding homies may help your attitude…

1: ldapkus1 is not director of an association or hold any members as well as the public accountability for his actions.
Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Secondly, ldapkus1 has been a contributing factor to InterNACHI long before you arrived with your desires, nor has he wondered away from InterNACHI by starting an association and not a InterNACHI chapter.

I have reminded many homies their dues may have laps for varying reasons and definitely not through a policing mantality, funny you should mention that, but HELPING fellow homies IN GOOD FAITH and without conflicts of interest.

Best regards sir.
Off to work.