Thank You Florida NACHI

Joseph,

I am sure such a display of professionalism and camaraderie “impresses” me and your potential customers.

You think my customers give a rats a$$ what I think of you, besides, you lose your friggin’ sense of humor or is it a case that you never developed one? :mrgreen:

Hey Donquique or Donomar](*,) , go to my website so you can learn something and stay away from this board. This board are for members in good standing and folks that can contribute something positive to the cause.:-({|=
</IMG></IMG>

An the attacks continue… Reggaeton is Puerto Rico’s worst export ever. Aniway, I do not think I can learn anything from you.

I seem to remember this guy. ***I believe he has something to do with PEs in Puerto Rico. ***

I think he is pro PE, or wants PEs to control HIs or something of that nature.

Hey Donkey-Oatey, do I have it right, or will I have to look in my archived messages for our exchange?

If you are who I suspect, you are an elitist who feels that HIs are not qualified to inspect your shoes. You let the cat out of the bag, when you mentioned Puerto Rico and that you cant learn anything from us.

SNAGGED!

I really do not care about licensing. In fact I do not believe in PE licenses. I actually wrote letters to Senator Nagin, the Governor Chuckles et al. against licensing for Home inspectors. I did not had to as I am exempt by virtue of the engineer license and my business was structured to take care of the licensing problem. I am not an elitist but there is a anti engineer bias in this website and I dont know why. In addition, the Florida Board of Engineers and the Florida Engineering Society did not had a position on the licensing bill.

I believe in open market competition and I am not afraid to compete. If a high school graduate wants to inspect home, so be it.

If you are looking for the enemy, look at the Florida association of realtors. You guys are expending a lot of energy attacking the engineers when the realtors were the ones that pushed for the laws. The engineers do not care about the home inspectors in florida.

If you dont understand why many of us do not trust some PEs, read what is happening here in NY.

I came from NY. actually I have a PE license in NY. I knew that before licensing the PE board in NY had a statement in their website for consumers to pick pe as their home inspectors. That is not recent news. the PE board is wrong, but hey, I do not write the laws. If it was for me I would do away with all my licenses.