Thanks and appreciation!

Hi all!
Just wanted to say a BIG thanks and show my appreciation to all the contributors and especially the regulars on the forum!
I am new to post to the forum but have been quietly lurking in the background learning and digesting all the great content you guys discuss, in between developing my business, my website, learning a new profession, web building, licensing, SEO oh and getting the random paying job!
Anyways BIG Thanks again and hopefully before long I will be contributing some knowledge back.
Cheers!
Jonathan.

18 Likes

Always great to hear people are getting good info here. Even after years of inspecting I learn something every time I stop by and also appreciate all the knowledge everyone is willing to share. Good luck with things and don’t be afraid to jump in and ask questions.

6 Likes

Morning, Jonathan.
Hope this post finds you well.

It appears you are doing all the right things. “developing my business, my website, learning a new profession, web building, licensing, SEO oh and getting the random paying job!” That is exactly how most of us started off in this profession. Although many lurk in the back ground you have to eventually start posting and sharing. Its all part of the learning curve.

Reach out to Levi for your Logo and the InterNACHI marking team. It is the best bang for the buck, Bar None!

InterNACHI has some great marking packages that include website building and SEO with packages suited for everyone. Nick Gromicko, the founder, is the full owner now. You have to take a look. Nick is completely honed in on how to make you a success home inspection business.

Wishing you much success in the industry, Jonathan.
Keep us posted.
Best regards.
Robert Young

4 Likes

That’s what it is all about, Jonathan…sharing and learning and have a good time while doing it.

Looking for more from you as you can. :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome Jonathan!

6 Likes

So, what are you saying, that his current website ‘sux’??
How rude!!

Welcome Jonathan

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Jonathan!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard, Jonathan. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome and all the best to you.

5 Likes

Lol. He likely knows you by now JJ. Negative member. Troll!!! Avoid at all costs. Ha ha ha.

I am saying, sometimes its better to let others do the lifting and stick to your strong suit/s. InterNACHI marketing is geared to get inspectors up and running making stacks of cash asap.

2 Likes

Some great advise Thanks Robert will do.

1 Like

Thanks for checking out my website JJ ha ha ha!

1 Like

You bet. Looked good. To be honest, I was a bit surprised at how well done it was… and on Wix to boot!!
:wink:

2 Likes

WIX has side unwanted effects. There is a competitor that uses WIX. Great looking site. Browser YG Inspections Montreal.
All the Reasons Why Wix Isn’t Good for SEO.

1 Like

Welcome !!

4 Likes

Welcome, Jonathan, Enjoy!!

4 Likes

NOW who’s being negative??

Sounds like…

Sour-Grapes

1 Like

It’s all so evident.
You should brush-up on your website advice.