The Covid-19 Scam, did you buy into the Panicdemic?

Oh, remember days gone by?

This type of talk would have resulted in shadow banning or de-monetized content on social media.

This reveals who are the gate keepers of free speech.

So, now you are siding with Captain Nemo and Ted Kaczynski?

The quick harvest of applied science is the useable process, the medicine, the machine. The shy fruit of pure science is understanding. ~ Lincoln Barnett

1 Like

I am not siding with anyone. I am just pointing out that only certain power brokers (may or may not include government agencies) have a license for free speech. If you operate without a license and do not follow their rules of the road, you shall be cast out.

Let’s say the lab leak theory was true. I am curious how many lives may have been saved if we actually pursued the lab leak theory, and were able to obtain real data from the Chinese/American entities who were performing these tests?

But, we were not “allowed” to raise a public outcry which could have resulted in political pressure.
(Perfect example of how the stockholders are not accountable to the stakeholders.)

5 Likes

Pick your poison wisely… :thinking:

Just before 7 am on March 3, Danny Lemoi posted an update in his hugely popular pro-ivermectin Telegram group, Dirt Road Discussions: “HAPPY FRIDAY ALL YOU POISONOUS HORSE PASTE EATING SURVIVORS !!!”

Hours later, Lemoi was dead.

Those that are so ignorant to label this drug as “horse paste” are where they belong, among the idiot bobble heads selling their souls to satisfy their advertisers.

This article was written long before COVID. Amazing how the new narrative that only benefits big pharma is captured and adored by the populace.

1 Like

Face it you were lied to… :thinking:

Masks are effective but here’s how a study from a respected group was misinterpreted to say they weren’t

“It’s not a study of the mask but of intervention to get people to wear a mask.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/rand-paul-stunned-by-moderna-ceo-less-risk-of-myocarditis-for-people-who-take-vaccine/ar-AA18WPyH

“The data I’ve shown, actually, I’ve seen, sorry, from the CDC, actually shown that there’s less myocarditis for people who get the vaccine versus who get COVID infection,” Bancel explained.

Paul sounded shocked: “You’re saying that for ages 16 to 24 among males who take the COVID vaccine, their risk of myocarditis is less than people who get the disease?”

“That is my understanding, Senator,” Bancel confirmed.

Bet his little heart skipped a beat… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

CDC is not credible. They are part of the cartel.

“That is not true,” Paul griped. “And I’d like to enter into the record six peer-reviewed papers from the Journal of Vaccine, the Annals of Medicine that say the complete opposite of what you say.”

But hey, it is no joking matter. Or is it?

Interesting choice of words here: “That is not true,” Paul griped.
Author could have said “countered” “replied” “responded” “reacted” …journalism is dead.

1 Like

Politics is the game, stupid is the name. :rofl:

I am sure Dem’s are thrilled to have a “new COVID perspective” on their team. Wiki is already trying to straighten him out.

Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kennedy has emerged as a leading proponent of COVID-19 vaccine misinformation in the United States. On April 5, 2023, Kennedy filed paperwork to run for president of the United States in the 2024 election as a Democrat.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Wikipedia.

Kennedy is the “Ham Sandwich” of the Democratic party. I see his run as…

1 Like

We’ll wait and see what the “people” decide :thinking:

1 Like

Sometimes a banana is just a banana… :banana:

We love Bobby. He is one of the great champions of the environment. His work to clean up the Hudson River and his tireless advocacy against multinational organizations who have polluted our waterways and endangered families has positively affected the lives of countless Americans. We stand behind him in his ongoing fight to protect our environment. However, on vaccines he is wrong.

1 Like

Who says he’s wrong? He has dedicated the last decade to fighting vaccine mandates and raising awareness to the dangers.
I have friends in CO that have a son who has been handicapped since he was a toddler. Know why? VACCINES.
Kennedy has held numerous rallies raising awareness.

Everyone should have the right to decide for themselves. Therefore, right or wrong is a matter of personal opinion.

When it comes to science, there are no opinions, only facts… The simple fact for today is that Democrats will never nominate an anti-vaxxer to run as their candidate for president. Unlike his father or uncle, this Kennedy is dead on arrival.

You mean the DNC and power brokers will never allow this to happen. It has nothing to do with the people.

1 Like

How would you do it? :thinking: :moneybag: :money_with_wings:

political convention , meeting of delegates of a political party at the local, state, provincial, or national level to select candidates for office and to decide party policy. As representative organs of political parties, party conventions—or party conferences as they are commonly called in Europe—also may elect executive committees of the parties and adopt rules governing the party’s organization. In practice they also act as rallies for the election campaigns that follow.

Anti-Vaxx will never be a plank in the Democrat’s platform and never is a long time.

1 Like

I don’t care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating.

Boss Tweed

We all act as if we have choices.

I don’t call propaganda science. Science changes daily, but only when it aligns with the narrative.

“Science” is the fact that thousands of children have long term disabilities, life altering effects, and death as a result of vaccines… and I am NOT talking about covid…
If you want to talk about THAT sh* show, hundreds of thousands have had life altering changes, or died…
But where’s the ‘science’ on that?

ANY vaccine should be left up to the individual’s choice.
Kennedy is not anti vaccine, he is anti mandate. Just like any other “anti- vaccine” supporter.

When the government can force the needle, how is that any different than nazi Germany??

2 Likes