The Elite Group & Internachi partnering to offer free seller inspections!

Remember, the only reason we rely on agents and deliver them dark chocolates (oooh, use me, use me, I delivered a bowl of candy to you) is because of a timing fluke. They get to our customers first. I can fix that.

Otherwise, we have to keep delivering bowls of candy to agents like b. a. punks… and our overall fee structures will never go up.

I was on board. So do I find the homes or does Nachi? That is a question that never seems to get a clear answer. If Nachi finds them how to I get to do the inspections. If I find them what is the procedure for getting payment and sending the report to Nachi?

You can find them if you want to. I’m pretty certain that when you give something away for free, there will be plenty of takers. Being free is what makes the first domino fall in the chain reaction.

Could you please answer these 2 questions for clarity.

**1. Is that correct ?

**OR

2. Can any inspector market this themselves to any prospective pre listing seller they choose too?

Jim

A lot of the agents that I use have their end of the year planning meetings. Would love to be able to present this program to them. I think it would be great.

I detest repair verification work (Re-inspects) It eats up my time when I could be getting paid for a full inspection.

Not if its been pre-inspected by Internachi and they just buy a $39 report…see what I’m saying, the more successful this program becomes, the less buyers inspections are out there…I dont see how that more than doubles the available inspections.

A point was made earlier, in these very hot markets, multiple inspectors will show up at 1 home for sale to do their walk and talks, get paid $250 no report. If there is a pre-inspection Nachi report for $39, what happens to those inspectors?? many of them Internachi…they don’t get the $39–they just get nothing.

Something else you may consider…some inspectors are a little bit more thorough than others—I forsee the realtors requesting certain inspectors (you know the ones) for these inspections if they are scheduled by Nachi.

Exactly what’s wrong with our industry. We’re not fully in our own driver’s seat.

Trying to understand all of this .
Did Porch purchase NACHI ?

It kinda is looking that way .

Realtors wont do it, if it kills deals–The pressure would be on the inspector, subliminal as it may be…but still there. That’s why I do a walk & talk (no report consultation) b4 & have them fix it–then do the SOP inspection, and call out whatever there may be with freedom, purity and a restful soul. Still realtors are hesitant. I think this thing could become toxic and give Nachi a bad name. My 2 cents.

I didn’t think Nachi could be bought…

Nick,

Adding or having the ability to add the Department of Energy Home Energy Score to this would be outstanding. Potential buyers would be able to utilize the financial incentives associated with the DOE HES since the home would be scored pre-listing. This will give the potential buyer more information, time and options from lenders to put their financing in place since the home is already scored before listing instead of after. What do you think?

Parker, Colorado Home Inspector

Nick have you ever thought of using the return key once in a while…it sure would make it much easier to read your reply! Just saying

" is because of a timing fluke. They get to our customers first. I can fix that."

This is something I have been thinking since becoming a (formal) home inspector, except the I can fix that part, could not come up with an easy solution.

This is potentially gold. If the leads can be sold…
Creative marketing genius, Nick should be commended for thinking outside the box. Horizontal service companies anyone???

Realtors have a love/hate relationship with Zillow etc. because they use agent generated content to collect leads and then sell back to other agents. It can make whoever buys the leads successful. It is not cheap. The HI is at the end of this process.

Mentioned before, there is currently no competition for NAR.

This would work really well with FSBO websites and possibly a la carte real estate services.

According to their website, they also buy and give out all of Nathan Thornberrys widgets. Does this mean that they provide Nathan with the most amount of clients private information to be sold to other 3rd parties for Nates personal profits?

I am not impressed 1 bit.

just my option.

Jim