Originally Posted By: phinman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
but could be a 1000!
10. Open and free spirited conversation
9. The ability to start and run a chapter based on YOUR needs not someone's "pie in the sky" whims and massive ego.
8. The best bang for the buck of all the orgs!
7. The NACHI Foundation
6. The organizations ability to move faster
5. One membership for all- no 2 tier ?your not good enough? membership
4. SUPPORT, SUPPORT and MORE SUPPORT!
3. Find An Inspector
2. Marketing and business tips
1. Nick Gromicko and all the support cast who work their tails off to provide the most informative site in the industry!! Nick never stops promoting NACHI for one second!
This org is obviously not for everyone which is fine. This is not a "love it of leave it" scenario, only a place where we can exchange ideas and communicate.
The core of this org for me is the support that NACHI provides for those who want to take advantage of the recourses and it's wonderful members.
I do not like to see people attack the core of the organization, why it was founded and it's basic method of operation. There are other org's that can provide you with the comfort level you are looking for in a HI organization.
Suggesting change and a better way is GOOD, but the attacks here are counter productive, want to change NACHI's core, and appear to be personal at times.
NACHI is what it is and has been successful because the industry needed a change from the old way of doing business. I respect and admire the way other acronyms work, they just don't do for me! That is why Iam here!
Thank You Nick Gromicko and NACHI Forever!
Phillip R. Hinman