U.S. Inspect????

Originally Posted By: lcushwa
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Just received a letter inviting me to "unique opportunity for home inspectors in the Houston area. The event is tonight and tomorrow night.

U.S. Inspect is committed to keeping their employees ahead of the competition.... blah blah blah

This letter is pretty impressive with all they offer and it looks like they are trying to capture the home inspection industry across America.

Does anyone out there know anything about this company. It is based in Chantilly, VA.

Looks to good to be true, but we all know what that means!

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Lynn,

You are basically right on all accounts.

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Originally Posted By: Brian M. Yochem

I recently did an inspection for a client that was buying a house which was a relocation house and already had an inspection done on it by US Inspects. My client brought along the inspection report done by US Inspect for me to look at. First of all let me tell you I walked away from that inspection feeling like a God. They missed all kinds of things, nothing that would cause great alarm, but many things the homeowner should have known to correct. Vents exiting in the attic space, Jacuzzi tub blower not connected properly and many more. I don’t know if they were inexperienced or over booked, but there was no excuse for what they missed. Infact I doubt they even accessed the 2 attics. Anyways for me I would rather be my own boss and be incharge of myself and only myself, like they always say if want something done right, do it yourself.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

To their credit they are a good company. But in any kind of service business you’re going to lose customers. It’s practically unavoidable.

Erol