Vehicle Magnets,

I’m using them and have for a long time. If you take care of them they will last a long time. When there off your vehicle keep them flat if you don’t they can get bent and will likely fall off while driving. They look ok. Though I think vehicle wraps look a lot better and will be looking into to getting this done in the future.

You don’t want to order it, as it should be matched to your exact car, and you want it professionally installed, not just arriving by mail.

I’m sure there is a local sign company or a place that does car graphics in your area.

http://doityourselflettering.com/

Ok…what about any legal issues being on your vehicle would one need a commercial insurance in case if there was an accident and it was your fault. then the other driver see’s your business sign and think…jackpot…take your insur. to the cleaners. Has it ever happened? How does everyone feel about that?

You should have commercial insurance if you use your vehicle for business. Sign or no sign.

Just a shot of my inspectomobile, the tube does double duty as advertising and carries the inspectoscope.

The lettering (both sides) cost about 40 bucks and I paid a guy 20 bucks to install it.