Wanta bet

Gosh darn it bushy, you may of been right on;) :wink: :wink:

Now ole nickey claims to give up on other association members to become nachi cmi’s.
It looks like Ole nickeys magic touch is failing, or was it just his choice of a partner in his newest quick buck raising gimmick that failed? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nick… a little marketing tip from a lowley HI thats been in the profession for a little while.
Offer established inspectors something of value and the $s will follow, offer another worthless gimmick and smart inspectors will keep their $ss:D :smiley: :smiley:

I don’t think that’s what he said, dharris. If you read his message, he stated his commitment to create a condition in which…perhaps involuntarily…members of all associations will find a need to obtain this designation in order to demand a higher fee and stay in business.

The record truly favors the odds that Nick will come through with that promise. ASHI and FABI were only interested if they could totally control it, as is usually the case.

Let’s see what he and Rowan have in mind for their new and improved battle plan…that excludes ASHI and FABI control over the designation.

You live in a fantasy world, James. You thrive on confrontation, and word-twisitng.

Just as you do not speak for Nachi, Mike Rowan does not speak for FABI or ASHI. There is no grand conspiracy, no clandestine plan to overthrow the CMI throne by FABI or ASHI. If you have an issue with Mike Rowan, deal with him directly, and please leave everyone else out of it.

Dom.

I assure you, Dom, that if this were true…you would not be in it.:wink:

Of course there is no single spokesman for any association that represents the views of all of its members…but your FABI exclusionist agenda was to be the model for the CMI program under FABI’s past president and his ASHI pal.

At any rate, things are back to normal for those on both sides of this issue.

I always doubted nicks statement that the nachi bb is watched by millions.
Since I just received a black thingy stating “troublemaker, pita”

I now believe… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t PITA a very large organization with millions of members committed to protecting helpless animals that cannot make their own decisions, speak for, or protect them selves from evil people ?:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Okay, I will. You are mistakenly referring to PETA.:roll:

Actually no.

PETA - People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

Though I prefer People Eating Tasty Animals

I am just guessing, but on some other bb’s, pita means “pain in the a**.”:wink:

Joe M: writes:

http://assignments.uspto.gov/assignments/q?db=tm&sno=78325155

Dan

Pita is a Greek Bread, you know for souvlaki:p
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Thank you Nick. I wish people would read this.

:lol:

PETA = People Eliminating Top Associations

Thats why I love James. You are so right.

Big words from a non-member

Merry Christmas Dan and all that read this thread.:smiley: Even if it is the same 8 folks over and over and over again. Peace:cool:

Todd… Now thats the holiday spirit…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Merry Christmas to you and all that made my bet come true.:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oh yea… happy holidays to the nachi members that bailed me out of hot water by giving me green boxes when I needed them. :slight_smile:

After seeing the prior post to another non-member it got me wondering if nachi members were turning on non-members, or if was just that the member making the post was lonely and was wishing for ole saint nick to sent him a plane ticket to wa. state for the holidays:D :smiley:

They have the same meaning either way, Gary. Would you criticize my post if I was a member?

Dom.

No. Join us.

Dan I wish I was spending x-mas with you.