Watch Greg Bell on NACHI.TV

You have to have high speed internet connection and not be doing much else on your connection to watch it without it being choppy.

We’re working on features that will make it clearer, faster and allow you to forward ahead (which you currently can’t do).

We’re also working on the NACHI tv website which will have a variety of shows and cool features.

But for now… http://www.nachi.org/nachitv1.htm enjoy Greg Bell in action.

Very nice. I watched all of it, nice job Gregg!!!

Was it choppy on your connection Peter?

We’re trying to find a happy compromise between speed and quality.

Outstanding presentation. Thanks, Nick and Greg.

Excellent presentation Greg & Nick! This is ideal viewing for prospective clients and Inspectors. At times, it is easy to second guess yourself as to how you perform your inspections and how you present yourself to your clients. After watching this professional inspection I feel that I am on target with Greg, which is refreshing. Nice job.

Not sure if it’s simply the player, but once loaded and buffered I could not ‘drag forward’ in the presentation (not that I attempted to skip any of the program :mrgreen: ) I thought the quality was acceptable and should be easy enough on slower systems.

When I tried it started over at the beginning…

Comcast DSL 100.0 Mbps…

This is my VERY first show…Nick threw me in and made me the camera person, director, and editor…so we made it happen and it will only get better!

Valerie
NACHItv

Excellent Job Valerie :smiley:

Also, stay tuned for THE INSPECTION VEHICLE OF THE CENTURY which is being built and filmed right here at the NACHItv studios…

This thing is INSANE!

It can go anywhere and inspect anything.

It will also be featured at the 2008 NACHI convention in fabulous Las Vegas so you can see for yourself!

Thanks for watching!

Valerie
NACHItv

Nick, it was a little choppy but not to bad, one thing I did notice was the traffic in the background was a little loud.

I have high speed Internet and listened/watched it on my wireless laptop via the router.

Hope this helps.

PS you should do one with thermal imaging included! I own a 175 year old Post and Beam farm house/colonial that would be interesting.

WOW How strange it is to watch yourself on the TV screen.

Valerie I think you did a great job.

Thanks Nick!!

Greg-

I suggest you use www.nachi.org/agentdata.htm
to promote yourself by sending the link to your show out to all the local real estate agents!

"Bell Inspection Service, as seen on TV."

Great idea, huh???

Valerie
NACHItv

Greg-

I suggest you use www.nachi.org/agentdata.htm
to promote yourself by sending the link to your show out to all the local real estate agents!

"Bell Inspection Service, as seen on TV."

Great idea, huh???

Valerie
NACHItv

Thanks Valerie

I will do that.

Does anyone else want us to make a show to promote their inspection business???

Valerie
NACHItv

By the way Greg, you were awesome…

Everyone else has a standard now. Nick and I had so much fun with this.

Valerie
NACHItv

I especially liked the Rock Shrimp lunch after the shoot.

It worked fine for me, but it would look better with one of the good looking girls instead, maybe some Pink Floyd or Zeppelin in the background. :wink:

Next time, give him the camera, you host! :smiley:

Ken

It is hard to concentrate on the job when you have such a pretty girl in front of you. I was happy to have Nick host so that I could stay focused on the project.