Wearing a mask when alone?

I don’t know about masks, but when it comes to Drinking, I Drink Alone, With Nobody Else.

2 Likes

You either believe in science and what the scientists are telling us, or you don’t.

I wear a mask during all inspections, alone or not, and tell my clients that if they want to attend the inspection they need to wear a mask as well. As of now I’ve had no push-back on the issue and have found that the vast majority of people take this virus seriously.

4 Likes

Or you drink alone. :upside_down_face:

Yep!..If only he were wearing his underwear in that phone booth…we would have not been exposed to one of the funniest lines in the movie…rainman fart 2

2 people I knew also would not wear masks AND not in poor health, etc.

I’m sorry for their familys, but better they went than me.

You’ve got that right, Dan.

Always and shoe covers. You’re a professional

1 Like

I’m concerned that people who wear masks with too much regularity are getting dumber and dumber from week to week.hqdefault

2 Likes

Fauci: ‘Hunker Down Again!’; Top Scientists Disagree

The good news is you’re probably only going to get one chance! I say exercise your rights as an american! You’re an american! you got rights, right to your dying day!

A sneeze doesn’t smell like ass, at least for some people :joy::joy::joy:. Always tight this quote was funny.

How did you get this highly classified photograph of the Democratic national convention headquarters officers?

1 Like

If you ever need me for anything inspector Jacob . Please give me a call I’m a wealth of knowledge including some bullshit along with it LOL

1 Like

I would like to post my new ride along coming out of the crawl space. His first crawl space. But I’ll have to ask him before I post it. He looked worned out. His first crawl space was a triple-wide manufactured home with a pit Foundation.

More of the latter! :grin: Cheers Mr. Lewis!

Oh My Gosh, Tim. Why’d you have to bring this up? Well, here’s my 2 cents anyway.
I’m in California and on top of our Governor constantly moving the goal posts on us there are plenty of people (clients and potential clients) who are super afraid of the virus. Being sensitive to their feelings is actually part of my job. I wear all the required PPE, I hate it, but I wear it. I’m not sure about other areas of the country but here, people love home tech and if the house is occupied, I always assume I am being watched/recorded so I wear it even if I’m alone.
One last point: When I was an intelligence analyst in the Navy, it was drummed into me that I have NO political opinions or affiliations while on the job. I take that principal into my business today.

8 Likes

Well said sir, while I don’t do all that you do, it makes sense and I will start doing it now! This post is officially done!

I think a lot of people wear the mask. Some of the science folks say this year’s flu count should be significantly lower than previous years because of masks and other protocols.

I’m with most, I hate it but I wear it. However, per the topic of the thread, if a home is vacant and I’m there alone, I tend to pull the mask down. I use my respirator (different than my mask) in the attic and crawlspace.

Yes but, I wish to prolong my rights by impeding/prolonging my dying day. That means, wearing a mask.

What? I’m in my living room alone, on the forum, and going maskless…Ooooh! :crazy_face:

1 Like