Website Hosting

Originally Posted By: javera
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I am sending this to commend to anyone who reads it the services offered by MarketHardware.com. They contacted me through the NACHI connection.

I am a ?recovering refugee? from other web hosts and their claims! I have been lured by promises of being first in web searches as well as the claims to have websites that cater to home inspectors and I have spent hundreds of dollars, some of which I chose to forfeit in order to utilize their services. Here is what I have experienced with them so far:

o They were friendly

o They were there as a voice on the other end of the phone, not just an email communication

o They were patient with all my changes and my attempts to ?get it right? and have been responsive at every submission

o They have given me the ability to edit my own web page and continue to interactively improve the various ways I can do that

o They clearly work hard at what they do, having received emails that were created at 11:00 pm on a Saturday night!

o They migrated my website without a hitch, including maintaining my email address uninterrupted, a real key to maintaining my business.

I look forward to a long relationship with them and to our mutual success!

Jim Avera, P.E.,TREC #6615
Closer Inspection, Inc.
www.closer-inspection.com
Houston, TX