What is the #1 Thing That Will Guarantee Success Over Time?

A pretty smile. :smiley:

We didn’t have to google your name for your website. If you click on your name at the upper left, the link is there for your website.

Thank you can use all the bonus points I can…

Okay here is the answer…

Consistency!

Honesty always breeds success.
Be it the success you perceive in your own mind or how others perceive you.
Success is in the eyes of the beholder.

I agree with Jeff. Taking care of the client everytime.

Routine and consistency not necessarily true. Sometimes you have to adapt to change and the situation to really take care of the client.

Deal with the difficult things first, and you will not only be more productive, you’ll be more successful, because you’ll be easily surpassing those people who wait until the last possible minute.

Being persistent and constant with all areas of inspecting. (Thanks Russel Ray)

Sorting out the good and bad of the organization. (Mostly good)

No Guarantee to succeed but Inachi has so much to offer it is almost impossible not to succeed.

Chris wins.

IMO the most important thing that will contribute to success over time is being the best you can be everyday.

Integrity!!!

Customer service!

Conduct your life in an ethical manner.

Buck beat me to it, but Integrity is the most important thing. Everything else mentioned flows from it, and only you can sacrifice your integrity.

Mike

Educate yourself as well your clients.

Marketing. I don’t believe you will have a good business but you will have business.

Doing what others are not doing and be reliable while doing it.

If the prize is from InterNachi, then why isn’t an InterNachi representative making this post instead of someone with a post count of 3?

You say you’re a InterNACHI Vendor. And a new one at that by your low post count.

Which heavily implies the prize will be from whatever vendor you work for, and not from Internachi.

Why pull this smoke and mirrors and not just admit you’re a new vendor and you have a prize to give away?

In order to be a successful home inspector, one has to be able to see the details and not just take what they see at face value.

Great marketing to a very well-defined target audience: Realtors!

Marketing
An ability to relate with your clients
Construction Knowledge
Systems
Numbers to Experts (Black Book)
Understand SEO

defining what success means to you and then going after it

Good planning.