What is this ?

Inspecting this new house today and found this recessed in the laundry room wall ? Does anyone know what it is ?


Were any appliances installed in the attic or second floor above it?

I’m thinking condensate drain

Your Correct, condensate drain for air handler in attic. The builder just texted me back