What is this?

I think this is a low voltage system. I find in closet(s) in new homes. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.

vancouver 168 (Small).jpg

Looks like a doorbell transformer. . .

I agree with Jeff but I can’t see that it goes anywhere.

What is tied to the black curly wires. Light?

Any better pics?

what jeff said…