What type Extension ladder do you use ?

One thing that I do recommend is to get a good set of levelers for your LG. The leveler that Wingnut sells for the LG isn’t worth the money. I got a leveler set from my local ladder store (all they sell is ladders and accessories) and it’s quick and easy to use.

Take care of your ladder and it’ll take care of you.

I have a fiberglass LG I’ve had for over 20 years. Gets me on most roofs. I’m looking at a telescoping for attics but the LG work for now.

Bill

Other- Actually it’s a COSCO 20217
It’s not a little Giant but I only paid $99 for it at Sam’s club.
The Sam’s club near me no longer carrys it.
It’s rated 300 lb. and is 17 ft fully extended.
Works great for me and is very stable.

Cosco.jpg

I had the one Michael is showing until I was rear-ended and it became part of the car. It worked great, fit nicely into my camry, and got me almost everywhere I needed to go. They can be a bit of a pain to raise and lower though.

I use Werner and carry the three basic sizes in my truck; the 30+ I use on the old historic two story’s. I use no binoculars, walk on the clouds where the birds go:) My fold up is a little heavier than I like but is a good sturdy ladder and rated for 300 LBS.

The platform I constructed for my tractor to hang barn metal and weld purlins. I sure could use some help finishing the corner room on this barn any takers its only been that way a year now.
</IMG>

I have the LG and Telesteps. I use the telesteps 90% of the time. I have become pretty good at using the top of the telesteps to open attic hatches. The LG is just too dam heavy to lug upstairs 2-3 times a day and too bulky to use in smaller closet areas.

My husband refuses to use the telesteps around the house. He says it feels flimsy. I like it, although I weigh 120 lbs and hubby weighs 200 lb. So, I can see why some of the larger built men are weary of the telesteps.

I use a LG knock off…called the Werner which does quite nice but is VERY heavy.

Paul,

Did you have to get one of those custom made Class I AAA ladders good to 350 lbs? Or is that diet working? :mrgreen: Good luck. Off to dinner.

I use a 12’ featherlite It’s rated for 250 pounds. It folds down to 3’ X 1’ x 16". It’s lite and is the perfect size open to 6’ for attic access. http://www.featherliteladders.com/facility.htm

I use a telesteps, but I have worn out the feet on mine in less than a year. I am considering purchasing the adjustable feet but they are around $75-$80 excluding shipping.

Has anyone purchased these adjustable feet for the telesteps? And if so, are they worth the $$.

Would appreciate any info anyone might have.

Thanks