Wind mitigation inspection

I am taking the home inspector test innDavie on Tuesday. I have already done the Wind MIT course online from Internachi. Is this all I need to do in order to do wind mitigation inspections In Florida. I can do th with my GC license now but I would rather use the home inspector livense

Are you serious?

You must first become a State Licensed Home Inspector — This requires submitting an application to the State for grandfathering (if that is the method of qualifying that you chose) before March 1, 2011 – along with proof of 14 hours of CE and passing a proctored exam such as Fl. Nachi’s — The Nachi wind mitigation course counts towards the 14 hours needed.

If you need further help, feel free to contact me and I will walk you through the process.

Visit this site for information on grandfathering

nice tag line!!!