Yesterday's Inspection

Weird…water coming from can lights in the kitchen…hmmmm-----:lol:

I’m pretty sure they are not supposed to do that Dale…:slight_smile:

Is that one of those rain forest fixtures?

I’ve seen this on “Tales of the Rich and Famous.” It’s a lighted water fall. Very pretty.

:wink:

Reminds me of an old Three Stooges episode.

“Hey Moe, someone stuffed all these wires in the pipes.”

It would be really neat that if they turned on a light switch, the toilet would flush!

Man the picture is dead on my end lol the luck I have sometimes. :slight_smile:

Hey Dale, I had the exact same thing on a recent new home inspection. All the trades were on site doing their final punch-outs to get ready for closing. The landscape crew turned the water on to test the sprinklers and water started pouring out a can light in the kitchen. The plumber cut a huge hole in the finished kitchen ceiling to find a pex water line repaired with duct tape! Someone had driven a nail through it and I guess they thought duct tape would hide it:shock:. Funny thing is I was doing my final video tape that I use for my own records. It’s X rated due to language:D

“Hydro-electric” ?

You have to post up the video. I need a good laugh today.:smiley:

I believe so, however, the other fixture is not producing the rain, it (the other fixture) must be defective. :wink:

It is extremely funny. Especially the part where the plumber says there’s no *%&$ way he’s going to pay for this:D. It’s a long video, if I can figure out how to clip and upload I’ll give it a shot.

Call in a TN Thermal Imaging Home Inspector.
If you didn’t locate the water leak and extent of damage, we will!

I know Ben Kelly in Reves ,TN. is just sitting around fighting Real Estate Agents for finding such things every day!

Give Ben a call and get him out of my hair! :wink:

“Tennessee Thermal Home Inspection Companies” will get the job done for you!

Man, you guys are hilarious----:lol:—:lol:

The comments are funnier than the look on the buyers face when he started screaming TURN THE WATER OFF----:shock:------:lol:

I’m guessing a main water pipe tossed it’s cookies between the first and second floor “during testing”-----:cool: