AAA Construction school offers grandfathering help.

No one is dictating anything. The law already passed and was signed by the Governor. We are now just trying to work with the Law of YOUR land.

We have a higher % of InterNACHI members in licensed states than non-licensed states because, although most think of InterNACHI as the largest education provider, we are actually also the best at marketing, and once licensing is adopted and everyone goes back to square one… it becomes an all-out marketing race, a race I work night and day at to help InterNACHI members win and non-members lose.

Nick I will make things happen with or without you. Makes absolutely no difference to me. I just hope 10 years from now you see the mistakes you are presently making. Just because you write it does not make it true. Your newest scheme to get people licensed is appalling and it disgustingly cheapens what I do everyday for a living. I know you could care less because you are NOT a home inspector. TRY making a living as a home inspector. You will continue to succeed because other states will be like Florida and you will whore out your organization for the lowest amount of money to fill your pockets. I really thought a ton more of you…I just hope I am wrong and you have a master plan that fools us all…

You have the most inspectors now and have for a long time…and still have no clout! Marketing? Home Inspectors have NO ADVANTAGE TO SAY THEY ARE NACHI! NONE, who the hell even knows who are?

Let me take something off the website…

Did you know? InterNACHI has generated over 668,609 inspection leads for its members in the last 11 months

lets say you have 10000 members, thats 67 leads per inspector? I have never gotten a lead from the website…Has anyone? Speak up!

Once again, just because you say its so…does not make it so. It just makes it a statement. Sure you can twist the numbers into something else…just the short of it…its a lie and a marketing ploy…this is what NACHI stands for?

Russell, it isn’t a “scheme” to get “people” licensed. It is the DBPR’s requirements that our members are fulfilling to get licensed.

What do you suggest? Members do the requirements twice or thrice and then do an additional 50 push-ups… when all they are obligated to do is what YOUR state requires?

I’m with you on this one and have been for years. But I didn’t set the grandfathering requirements for your state… your legislators did.

Russell, what is your website address? I’ll have IT Dept. pull up all the consumer traffic that we directly and indirectly sent to your site and email it to you.

Please give me the legislators name and address who said it should cost less to get a professional Home Inspection license then it costs to go to a Miami Dolphins game. Give me the name of the legislation heathen who made it cheaper to become member of NACHI AND take a $100 test then it costs to just become a member of NACHI.

PLEASE give me their address’s! I want to know who has made it so cheap and almost temps idiots out there to get their license…

Sounds like something I’ve been saying for years about licensing. Great post.

WAIT ONE MINUTE! You can tell how many people were sent to my site? Yet you can’t keep track of the educational requirements for your organization. Your numbers mean NOTHING to me. They are pulled from the air. NOT A SINGLE PERSON EVERY HAS CALLED MY OFFICE TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FROM NACHI.com…NOT ONE…so your numbers are also BS…don’t piss on my head and tell me its raining, its an insult to my intelligence.

That name would be NICK GROMICKO…

You can see both. You can see all the courses you’ve taken from your online CE log which is time stamped and you can see all the click-through leads that we generate from our major sites, where they come from, what member’s site the traffic goes to, and the date and time of each from here: http://www.nachi.org/inspection-leads.htm

We publicly and constantly post the most recent 100 click-throughs in live time. We generate about 1.3 click-throughs a minute for our members inspection websites, round the clock.

We’re off topic BTW.

I do 32000 home inspections per year…see Nick just you post the numbers does not means it’s true.

Inspectors reading this. If any of you ever received a call from nachi website please reply. Man with 670,000 referrals this post should be ,melting down!

I actually made a comment last week about a post regarding Broward county Property appraiser year-built function being removed. The post and story was somehow directly fowarded to 100’s of insurance agents in real time, appearing as if I was reporting the story and a direct link to my company info and website. Dont ask me how or why, but my lines were ringing off the hook with compliments from agents. I also posted bashing Meeker as a lowballer a year or so ago, and i think my post launched his career.

Awesome Dennis congrats

I also posted bashing Meeker as a lowballer a year or so ago, and i think my post launched his career.

Now that there is funny, I don’t care who ya are!!:grin:

A couple Inspection companies called trying to get years built from my staff!

No… I had started a little before that. I found that post when I was just keeping up with reasearching my name and such.

Dennis did however make me become aware of InterNACHI with that post and even though I have been hated by most since that day I decided that there was a lot to be gained by joing the orginazation.

Funny thing is I now consult with Dennis on a regular basis and value his opinion on insurance inspections. :smiley:

Thanks Pal now I am involved with this mess every day. :roll:

Russell is definitely right about the NACHI name recognition. It is very hard to fight licensing when nobody knows what NACHI is.

Well I might be exaggerating some, NACHI is know in Missouri and Kansas as the home inspection organization which a dog passed their exam and became a member. Sad but true.

It is funny when you think about it, but you gotta admit, my post certainly advertised your services, no?

Very sad. And even more sad nothing is being done about it or even worse doing things to perpetuate the poor image. Hence the super duper $239 special!

I’d pay a million dollars for that dog.

There are 2 types of inspection trade associations: One that uses their money to promote their members’ inspection businesses. One that uses their member’s money to promote itself.

Many of our websites and marketing programs that help our members don’t have a reference to InterNACHI on them at all.