Canadian inspector challenge.

InTERNACHI Canadian provinces without chapters need you.
Take the time to invest in INACHI CANADA.
Alberta INACHI. http://ab.nachi.org/albertanachi/
INACHI OntarioACHI CHAPTER. http://ontarioachi.ca/
Quebec’s M.I.C.Q. http://www.m-i-c-q.com/
You can create your own destiny with several members helping.
We are the biggest inspection association in North America and Canada.
Time to take the industry back from the non believers.
Get involved.
Thank you.

The more volunteers the faster we will get recognized by the government. Many that have signed up have not put down the OOVOO Id. Please fill this portion out so we can start contacts on the OOVOO and MB.
I have put up a post for a test run!

Looks to me like OOVOO is not very popular. Do you have a backup plan? Would be a shame for this to get axed because you are stuck on OOVOO.

Just sayin’.

Jeffrey Jonas **OOVOO **is awesome!
I have tried others and this is top notch.
We are just having problems with members connecting to others from **OntarioAchi **but it will happen soon.
We are still waiting for documentation from the government approval.
Some areas are slow moving but will pick up in February.

That’s not my point, and you obviously don’t get it.

Perhaps this is why so many Associations FAIL to get off the ground floor.

Sad.

Some are followers, others complainers, some look inside only appearing to care yet other condom you for having the courage to try.

Its is funny that more do not get active.

The idea is balance.
Vern Mitchinson struck the right balance.

You do not have to be big to get your idea across.
Only present your findings ( fact based ) in a unbiased, informative way.
Always with passion and professionalism.
Funny how certain American INACHI members seem to tell Canadians there opinion of what they can not archive.
Hmmmm!!
Pipeline or pipe dream.
I like O’Hbama.

Ask your members WHY they are not providing an OOVOO ID#. I bet many want nothing to do with it. Seems to me (from what I read here) that a couple of guys crammed it down their throats. Actually LISTEN to your members. You may find out more than you really want to know.

W.W.V.D.

(What Would Vern DO)???

:wink:

Unfortunately some have little info on what is going on behind the scenes.
We Canadians Love Constructive advice any time it is the demands and destructive advice that is not needed Thanks… Roy

I am not in Ontario.
Wonder what he meant Roy?

Then you have nothing to be concerned about, right?

Not my members.
You are right.
Just sayen.

I would love for this American member to help instead of negatively looking in the window at others.

Ahhh, but Robert, I am helping, by asking questions, and making statements based upon basic human nature reactions. How else is anyone going to get to the root cause of the problem? Just sit around and wait? Play kissy-kissy until everybody feels good about it? HA! Perhaps that’s the reason the other Associations have or are failing. Has anybody asked, and actually listened to, the “average Joe” inspector what the problems are? You guys go through what, a new association every couple of years? WHY?

Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from those looking in from the outside. That is what Consultants get paid the BIG bucks for, and I’ve offered it for free!!

You’re welcome! :wink:

Yes your AHA moments you so often talk about.
Its OK I will pass.

I see Canadian INACHI MEMBERS helpful, with open opinion and resourceful imagination.
The how too’s instead of why. Lets try, instead of it has been done before.
Let us try it this way instead of " it has been done and didn’t work."
Yes those resourceful Canuc’s.
As for Ontario chapters.
Yes they have been some that where SELF DEFEATED ONLY!!
NOW, how to view it from outside of the box and concern oneself with winning battles that have yet to be fought.

INACHI had it’s time to build the USA market.
Now Canadian members will try, if nothing else, to make a Canadian go of it.
Si istead of smart negative comments of remember the past, remind them of what you think the short coming’s were!!
Even if it fails, at least we tried.:stuck_out_tongue: And leaned along the way.

T.J.
He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.

hi guys,
one question, explain OOVOO

I think everyone is getting caught up in this oovoo thing when in fact it has nothing to do with ONACHI. oovoo is simply a more slick version of say, MSN messenger. The idea was to have a free tool to allow the members or those interested a means of getting some face time cheaply. oovoo is simply a cheap way to hold a meeting without leaving the comfort of your home. To have meetings in a large geo.area is costly; especially when the assoc. is barely off the ground. I think those that started this simply wanted us to be able to see each others faces. I’m sure as the association grow,s “normal” meetings will crop up. Considering the size of our province, they’ll have to be roving meetings I’d suggest.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Jeffrey,

just want to be clear. You’re simply making the observation that the “BOD” decided how to communicate rather than ask? i.e. do what we tell you mentality? I’m not exactly clear on what your critique is about.

Cheers,

Mark

Ditto

Hi Mark,
In a nutshell, yes.
Throughout a couple of different threads, one gets the impression that if you do not sigh-up with OOVOO, you will not be allowed to be a part of the Association.

So at the beginning of this thread, Kevin indicates that “Many have not listed their ID #”.
In other threads, I get the impression from the conversation that an OOVOO ID# is mandatory. No where in what I’ve read is any of this clearly explained to the average member, except for your words above, and another members words a week or two ago, when I pressed for information back then, which by the way took forever to get the info out of him. Perhaps many of the members do not understand the need for OOVOO. Perhaps they don’t want more junk loaded onto their computers. I know the first thing I get rid of on every computer I purchase is Messenger. It is a royal PIA!!! So instead of assuming why members don’t list their ID numbers… ask them why they havent. What was their reply? Did they have a better option? Suggestions?

Ironically, Roy’s carefully chosen words are truer than he realizes, just not at the person he intended…

True, I have no stake in any of this, so why do I care? Because you guys deserve to get this all worked out, in a way that benefits **all **of you, and it’s painfull to watch you guys go through this year after year, and making some of the same assumptions and mistakes that others before you have made. It is very easy to get too involved, too close to what you’re doing to see clearly. Sometimes you just need to step back, take a deep breath, and ask “Why”?

[QUOTE=True, I have no stake in any of this, so why do I care? Because you guys deserve to get this all worked out, in a way that benefits **all **of you, and it’s painfull to watch you guys go through this year after year, and making some of the same assumptions and mistakes that others before you have made. It is very easy to get too involved, too close to what you’re doing to see clearly. Sometimes you just need to step back, take a deep breath, and ask “Why”?[/QUOTE]

Some people just can not mind their own business .
Jeffery has shown frequently this fits him well He has attacked many Canadians and constantly shows poor taste .
(" Sometimes you just need to step back, take a deep breath, and ask “Why”? ")
To use his own words , I also wonder why .