Ethics Contact Person

Originally Posted By: rbrown1
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Bill,

As you know we were having many problems with posts being hijacked on the Canadian board.

The Canadian site was moved into the members only section due to the pressure by Canadian members.

This has in no way prevented NON-members posting on NACHI's BB in the other areas.

As far as you getting the word out to Canadian NACHI Members it is quite simple really. Whatever you wish to have posted I will be more than happy to post your messages in the Members only section.

I will take them straight from my email to this BB and send a copy of the responses to you at your request.

I hope this will help you to understand, we are tired of the relentless BS posted by members and non-members and hijacking our threads.

Best regards,

Bob

See you on Wednesday night.

--
Bob Brown
President NACHI Du-Ka Chapter ON. Canada
NACHI Cell: 1-484-429-5465

ACISS Home Inspections
bob@aciss.biz

Certified Adult Training Services
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com
info@certifiedadulttrainingservices.com

Originally Posted By: jbehling

jbushart wrote:
I have much to learn about NACHI

You're right.

Quote:
By the way, Jason, do you have that domain sending people to the NACHI Foundation, yet? ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Just because you don't do your home work, don't expect me to do it for you. Check it yourself smart guy.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Quote:
By the way, Jason, do you have that domain sending people to the NACHI Foundation, yet? ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Just because you don't do your home work, don't expect me to do it for you. Check it yourself smart guy.[/quote]

Just asking, Jason. Take it easy. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

I'm the one who goes off "half cocked", remember? You are the wise and stable one.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: jquinn

well, well, well,

yesterday this thread was nowhere to be found. In fact, a search of my own postings turned up no references to the ones on this thread. Amazingly, after I called Nicky Boy on it in a different thread, and after D Harris also questioned where it went...it suddenly showed up again ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

this morning a search of my postings oddly enough, once again shows references to this thread

now lets see if Nicky Boy has the organs to make the Canadian section once again open to all, not just members. After all, Roy still has access to the members section and he was part of the problem originally wasn't he. Besides, from what I hear, he has been prancing around on his white horse over there and his horse could probably use some fresh air

James Quinn RHI

Originally Posted By: rwand

James

You seem to have a lot to say without saying anything. You know of concerns in your parent association and yet all you can muster in that association is a concern because your renewal fee was not dated correctly. You are also aware of concerns dealing with the budget in your association but have said nothing about it. How come you are not afraid to raise issues here but you can't nor are willing to question other more serious concerns. Is it because you are concerned about rocking the boat?

You seem to drink a lot of beer, I think the bubbles go to your head.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Famous quotes from Mr. Mullen …

Quote:
I too wish to congratulate the bright lights at NACHI who shut down the Canadian Section.

Yes you would know all about cencorship Bill. Here you are criticizing Nachi yet you have no problem doing the same thing on the Canuck list.

Quote:
By doing that you might have stifled some discussions you didn't like because they were frankly embarrassing NACHI all over the map.

Bill you are always complaining, you take the simplist thing and turn it around and blow things out of proportion.

Quote:
It also makes it impossible for someone like me who has been trying to give some very valuable information to NACHI members about their futures as Home Inspectors in Canada.

It seems your information is always skewed. I don't think anyone puts much faith in what you state when you have been on record belittling NACHI behind its back on the Canuck list. Why don't you open up the Canuck list for those willing to pay the admission?

Quote:
Obviously this American organization does not value or respect the rights of its Canadian members. Therefore, I feel no more obligation to help this group at all. If Canadian members are willing to accept this blatant removal of their rights they obviously have decided that the Kool-aid tastes great as some have intimated.

Aren't you grandstanding again? You could see the problems being created by posters who posted under false pretences with intent and knowingly gained entry using false information. Now you try and spin this matter into you standing up for Canadian membership rights. Hell you can't stand up for members of CAHPI rights and belittle and conspire to bring down the Canadian Discussion board with a few other people. Does Darryl Smith and others on your government contact list know whay you are doing? Perhaps it is time to cut to the chase and maybe the Canadian Nachi members should be signing a petiton about your activities and the way you have conducted yourself as spokes person and how you conspired with some to stiffle freedom of speech and freedom of association. Obviously you know nothing about free speech and freedom of association. Not a good image to be portraying to the public.

Quote:
I wish you all well as you stab around in the darkness looking for answers.

Can't be any darker than the hyperbole you put out.

Perhaps Nick should include you in his legal efforts, there seems to be proof floating around that you were the instigator along with others to bring down Nachi open forum for a reason, then seen to be gloating over it. I don't think this info would look good to your government task masters.

Thanks Bill it is nice to know you are still adept at speaking out of both corners of your mouth.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Ah, Raymond…Nicky Boys new best buddy icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif

If you were at OAHI meetings...when was the last time you went to one? ...you would indeed know that I have questioned OAHI budgets and spending. Of course, when I did see you there you were usually foaming white stuff outta the corner of your mouth. Not much different than your posts here.

Now the beer thing, I partake but not as much as I likely should. And as a matter of fact, I drove to Fergus last night and had one with Jason. Imagine, me an OAHI member, buying beer (actually it was a couple) for a NACHI member. But then again, we're all just trying to make a living, even if we may have opposing views.

As for the bubbles...I'd rather have a bubble head than a bobble head

Now I gotta say, Jason seems like a good guy, but he does like that Sleeman beer crap. He seems to have lost the taste for koolaid though.

Gotta go, my breakfast beer is getting warm

James Quinn RHI

James

I heard no one gave you any answers that were of substance at the meetings. Then you sat down and put your tail between your leg. Yes I have been to meetings, and I always don't see you there. You must be at the bar.

What does your wife have to say about the other association budget? You keep telling us she is a Chartered Accountant and by osmossis you are qualified as an accountant.

I hope you are not driving impaired, you seem to be writing while impaired.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

rwand wrote:
...and put your tail between your leg.

That's not my tail you were looking at. Get a date already. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Okay beer breath. I think you need to pop a breath mint.

Did you know if you poured your beer on the grass it will come up half cut?

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

I don’t know…usually when I wake up on the lawn, covered in dew, I appreciate the fact that the grass isn’t cut to short. Besides, drink enough beer and you don’t know where the lawn even is ! icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif

Just remember candy is dandy but alcohol is quicker. Just remember if you are laying any sod the green side goes up. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

jquin…

You and Bill Mullen have nothing to complain about. You are non-members. If you dont like the venue, just leave. Dont let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. Funny how so many non-members are torqued over this.

As to Dan Harris' question, send me the info, Dan. The program you describes appears to run contrary to the NACHI COE. I'd be happy to post it. Just send it my way. Hope all is well.

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

jfarsetta wrote:
....NACHI COE.

![eusa_think.gif](upload://lNFeGuTetUAtwNVgUSOuUzgrGGK.gif) ![eusa_think.gif](upload://lNFeGuTetUAtwNVgUSOuUzgrGGK.gif) ![eusa_think.gif](upload://lNFeGuTetUAtwNVgUSOuUzgrGGK.gif) ![eusa_think.gif](upload://lNFeGuTetUAtwNVgUSOuUzgrGGK.gif) ... Oh, now I get it !!

Originally Posted By: wjung

Bill,

YOU stated, ?I too wish to congratulate the bright lights at NACHI who shut

down the Canadian Section. It also makes it impossible for someone like me

who has been trying to give some very valuable information to NACHI members

about their futures as Home Inspectors in Canada.?

Without disrespect, I must say Bill, You or Mr. Quinn did not seem to have
any problems posting on the NACHI site as of the 24th of this month, as is
obvious and I don?t believe you would have any difficulty at present.
However, you certainly did not have too much valuable information and/or
answers to simple questions from NACHI and other association members.

As per your statement, if I understand you correctly, CAHPI will be
administering the certification process for the National Initiative.
Decisions on who will be eligible for certification at whichever level will
be made by either National "Certification Council" or Provincial
"Certification Council(s)." These "Councils" will supposedly be at arms
length from CAHPI, and its provincial associations and will be made up of
people both inside and outside the industry. (Educators, realtors, insurers,
lawyers, and others familiar with the certification process) Although CAHPI
is the overseeing body, it will not be able to reject anyone who is
recommended for certification by the independent "Council", so it appears.

The questions are:

1.) How are educators, realtors, insurers, lawyers, and others
suppose to be familiar with the certification process?
2.) What qualifications are they required to bring to the table to be part of certification process/certifying Council?
3.) These people are lay peoples in the sense that they do not know our business, why are lawyers, insurers and particularly Realtors overseeing any type of Home Inspector certification?
4.) Who certifies the members of the certifying Council?
5.) Why is inspector certification not being held solely within the home inspection industry, considering that we are aiming toward self-regulation?
6.) How can grandfathering be avoided, even though we have been told there will be no grandfathering?
7.) Will those in OAHI in the lower ranks and I assume RHI be subject to this same review?
8.) Where are the resources and finances going to come from to fund the implementation of is endeavor?

Try answering the questions above and I am certain your answers will raise some more question, however I think it might be a reasonable starting point.

Best regards
Wolf

Originally Posted By: rcooke

Bill Mullen RHI wrote:
I too wish to congratulate the bright lights at NACHI who shut down the Canadian Section.

By doing that you might have stifled some discussions you didn't like because they were frankly embarrassing NACHI all over the map.

It also makes it impossible for someone like me who has been trying to give some very valuable information to NACHI members about their futures as Home Inspectors in Canada.

Obviously this American organization does not value or respect the rights of its Canadian members. Therefore, I feel no more obligation to help this group at all. If Canadian members are willing to accept this blatant removal of their rights they obviously have decided that the Kool-aid tastes great as some have intimated.

I wish you all well as you stab around in the darkness looking for answers.

Bill Mullen
Sarnia, Ont.

Gee so strange Bill wants it one way for him and another way for others.
He has his own forum in Canada. If he does not like what is said about Himself he throws the person off. He has managed to intimidate so many of the good free thinkers on his forum by removing some of the more vocal members that they now just listen . What a great way to treat the members so many good members do not receive the input from the those who have not been removed do to the intimation factor of Bill and Dave. Because of this Dave and Bill come down to the NACHI forum to say things that they will not allow to be said on their forum . Talk about hypocrisy . They have intimate their members to the point of no one can complain with out being attached. THE FEAR FACTOR IS ALIVE ON THE B&D FORUM. Welcome to where free speech is accepted . Please try and to be polite and enjoy it . Roy Cooke ...RHI... CAHPI-ONT...

Originally Posted By: rcooke

Bill Mullen RHI wrote:
Obviously the brain trust at NACHI feels my time would be better spent drinking beer with you than helping their members.

Bob Brown has been trying to organize this meeting and Claude and I have offered two days of our lives, but that isn't nearly as important as NACHI being able to stifle people who have started to see the light.

Bill likes to complain about others but please do not complain about Bill He can not take it, Well we saw what happened . He removed his offer to come and spread his gospel about how good the new system of CAHPI.is.
It is play by Bills rules or he will take his ball and stay home .
He sure can give it out , sorry we did not get to see you last night Bill .One came from B.C. on your promise, to be there in Bowmanville.
Again it was a great meeting well attended well run and again very similar to the first NACHI meeting Bill attended very good question very good answers and a very sedate group with members from OAHI hoping to get the word from Bill . Thanks to the NACHI- DUKA for all.
Roy Cooke ....another of the MANY HAPPY NACHI MEMBERS

For your edification and delectation. The spokesperson and the Editor and the patsy. Sure looks like a conspiracy to thwart the presentation at the Bowmanville meeting.

I haven't seen so much hypocrisy and conspiracy since my pig ate my little sister!

To: Dave Bottoms ; Gil Strachan ; jvezina@valleyhomeinspections.ca ; Brad Comeau ; Chad Fabry ; Joe Hagarty ; Lorraine Shalitis ; Ken Leduc ; Roy Payne ; Cam Allen ; David Schmitke ; Keith Hill ; Marc Thibodeau ; Richard Hutchinson ; Wayne Fulton ; smith.ennismore@sympatico.ca

Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:13 PM

Subject: Re: Canadian Forum goes underground

The only one left that he hasn't been booted from yet is the CAHPI-Ontario one. That one should start getting busy later today.

I hope he never finds out that we now have a chat room on the National CAHPI site.

Bill Mullen

----- Original Message -----

To: Gil Strachan ; jvezina@valleyhomeinspections.ca ; Bill Mullen ; Brad Comeau ; Chad Fabry ; Joe Hagarty ; Lorraine Shalitis ; Ken Leduc ; Roy Payne ; Cam Allen ; David Schmitke ; Keith Hill ; Marc Thibodeau ; Richard Hutchinson ; Wayne Fulton ; smith.ennismore@sympatico.ca

Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:11 PM

Subject: RE: Canadian Forum goes underground

I very much doubt you'll see it return. I think they'll keep the Canuck members isolated in the members-only section. I think this is a HUGE victory for CAHPI-Ontario, since the R & R sideshow will no longer be able to trash CAHPI-Ontario on a public venue. What they have behind closed doors is their business and I couldn't care less, but it seems CAHPI-Ontario is now free of them for good. Here's to keeping the Canuck portion of their forum forever isolated! :-)))

Dave

P.S. I guess poor Raymond's running out of places to rant -- he's not a member and therefore has no access to that section either. ;)

-----Original Message-----
Sent: April 24, 2005 3:31 PM
To: jvezina@valleyhomeinspections.ca; Bill Mullen; Brad Comeau; Chad Fabry; Joe Hagarty; Lorraine Shalitis; Dave Bottoms; Ken Leduc; Roy Payne; Cam Allen; David Schmitke; Keith Hill; Marc Thibodeau; Richard Hutchinson; Wayne Fulton; smith.ennismore@sympatico.ca
Subject: Canadian Forum goes underground

As is typical for Nick and his cronies, when the questions are too tough to be answered...

At 2pm today the Canadian Forum dropped off the NACHI Message Board... probably about the time Chad Fabry left Nederland. I imagine Nick, finally freed-up from his diplomatic weekend with a consumate Blogger, took one look and said, "Holy crap!"

So the Canadian Forum is presently offline, no doubt for janitorial considerations... and will probably come back much cleaner than it was prior to that time.

I surfed the rest of the forums (excepting, of course the private members' areas) and found questions, complaints and discussions about Nick and his lying streak in many areas of the message board. I already understood that ours was not the only brew-ha-ha occuring at NACHI, but this was the first time that I actually went looking. It is somewhat redeeming to learn that we are not the only ones.

I haven't had so much fun since the pigs ate my little sister.

TTYL,
dot.com

www.nonachi.blogspot.com

Originally Posted By: Dave Bottoms

Originally Posted By: Bill Mullen RHI

Raymond Wand stated:

"Sure looks like a conspiracy to thwart the presentation at the Bowmanville meeting.

I haven't seen so much hypocrisy and conspiracy since my pig ate my little sister! "

Okay Ray,
You caught us in a big conspiracy all right. The tricky part was talking Claude's brother-in-law into dying on Monday so we could time his funeral for today. I'm sure Claude and his grieving family are pleased the way you are portraying Claude today.

Your ranting, raving and innuendoes have gone too far when they reach sensitive areas like this. Claude and I do not cancel appointments without a good reason. We wrongly thought this would be serious enough.

Bill Mullen