Great news

I just received some good news .

Sounds like the Ontario Government does not want OAHI or OntarioACHI
to have any thing to do with the application of Ontario Licensing the home Inspectors .

This statement only reflects the kind of individual you are and shows you are a keyboard bully!
Good news for who…you …from your buddy…you are both dreaming and making up BS to get your own satisfaction.
If you have proof …real proof post it! no hearsay!

Only a vindictive person would get joy from anothers plight…any credibility you had is now lost … too bad for you! Lies and more lies!

Scott, He’s trolling. Trying to spread rumours and lies. He knows nothing, because there’s nothing to know. The decision is yet to be made, and all parties will be involved. I know because I got emails too, only mine are real and not imaginary.

OntarioACHI has listed its membership http://www.ontarioachi.ca/statistics/ Here they say they have 734 members .

I used http://www.ontarioachi.ca/search-for-an-inspector/ to get my information .

This past October I went to OntarioACHI site and counted 81 Ontario listed paid members , two Quebec paid members and 59 Ontario non paid membersfor a total of 142 listed members.
My totals could have a slight error but they do indicate OntarioACHI is far short on what they list as total members.
I have asked and they refuse to post their figures .

OntarioACHI has listed its membership http://www.ontarioachi.ca/statistics/ Here they say they have 734 members .

I used http://www.ontarioachi.ca/search-for-an-inspector/ to get my information .

This past October I went to OntarioACHI site and counted 81 Ontario listed paid members , two Quebec paid members and 59 Ontario non paid membersfor a total of 142 listed members.
My totals could have a slight error but they do indicate OntarioACHI is far short on what they list as total members.
I have asked and they refuse to post their figures .

Roy, I heard this through the grapevine myself several days back.
I did not want to post the source.
I have been saying all along, just do your best and say nothing.

I am sure many tried to gain favour. I even heard associations setting up clandestine meetings that if numbers united they would be able to lobby on numbers strength alone.

Vern proved them all wrong.

I do not think anyone should have control in the inspection industry.
At Arm’s length approach enables an equal footing for all.
We are not sure the licensing shoe will drop and if it does will it be anything we have ever seen before.

Bravo Ontario for the longest discussion on regulations and licensing.

Thanks Roy.
Best

Give it a rest!

Why Scott , are you afraid to post the true information .
It was you who attacked me . What a sad secret life OntarioACHI has .
I think Len has posted so many lies and has no idea how to now post the truth.
I am sorry for you Scott following Len and his dictatorial methods .
Scott why not come clean and post the facts .

Would it not be better to take the high road instead of the low road?? Let’s all just wait and see what happens instead of spreading hear say and half truths.

Thanks for your concern Greg . I wonder how you can say the info is a half truth , Do you have info we do not have ???

Kind of late for that Len and his group have posted too many lies and attacked too often .
I am retired and it will not effect me ,But The constant lies from Len will not be ignored .

Roy, I know that they have not selected a committee yet so what you are hearing is hearsay at this point. why no wait until the facts are out??

Very interesting to hear this you In Alberta knows more then My contact in Ontario . Just does not sound correct to me , Thanks for your thoughts .

I ask you " Why not stop your attacks on Ontarioachi?’ I don’t follow Len or anyone else…Are you implying that I don’t have a brain? I have nothing to hide but I certainly will not give YOU any information. I owe you nothing, sorry if you can’t accept that …now MOVE ON …BTW I never attacked you…YOU started this thread of lies…again! Now go away!

{{ Quote by Roy Cooke }} Post#1

** just received some good news .**

Sounds like the Ontario Government does not want OAHI or OntarioACHI
to have any thing to do with the application of Ontario Licensing the home Inspectors. .Sounds like an unsubstantiated attack to me!
I recommend all Ontario NACHI members read this and form their own opinion on OntarioACHI .Sounds like an unsubstantiated attack to me!

Committee meetings http://www.ontla.on.ca/committee-proceedings/committee-hearings-notices/files_html/Bill%2059%20Ad%20EN.htm

Standing Committee on Social Policy
Chair
Peter Tabuns, NDP / Toronto–Danforth

Vice-Chair
Jagmeet Singh, NDP / Bramalea–Gore–Malton

Members
Granville Anderson, LIB / Durham
Lorne Coe, PC / Whitby–Oshawa
Vic Dhillon, LIB / Brampton West
John Fraser, LIB / Ottawa South
Amrit Mangat, LIB / Mississauga–Brampton South
Gila Martow, PC / Thornhill
Ted McMeekin, LIB / Ancaster–Dundas–Flamborough–Westdale

Clerk
Katch Koch

Mr Cooke’s information supplier is probably Cam Allen of the Kingston Whig.

Cam has told at least three people I’ve heard from that the DAA will be the Condominium Authority.

The fact is that the Infrastructure will likely be supplied by an existing DAA and that could be the condominium authority. This would be common sense as it reduces the overheads and the costs of licensing. The Home Inspection regulation DAA board, however, will be newly appointed and not the same as any other DAA.

Anyone who needs to know anything else can contact me directly.

Len you and your cohorts can keep trying your intimidation and lies .
Has zero bearing on my posts .
It is obvious to me you have an ulterior motive to me you are not out to help our industry .
I am still waiting for the two letters you said I would be getting from your lawyer .
Not nice to say things like that ,To me it shows a person who thinks they should be in absolute control.
Sorry Len I still think your group is afraid to tell the truth about how many members OntarioACHI has.
I also feel the Directors seem to lack the courage to stand up to you and your group .
Your calling me bad names to me just show how immature you really are .

No I will not go away .

I recommend all Ontario NACHI members read this and form their own opinion on OntarioACHI .
https://www.nachi.org/forum/f46/love…ectors-113359/

Roy, I concur. It is down right intimidation and I hope someone in authority looks into this.

If you want someone to look into it, then they will have to look into why the thread was started in the first place…which would again be another attack trying to discredit Ontarioachi and now Oahi …The proof is in the pudding sorry twist it, turn it anyway you like the threads intention is to slam two associations with no proven authentication for the post’s content… therefore another falsification or in layman’s terms a LIE!
Tell that to your cohorts! Everyone knows who is behind both of you, when does it end? Watch your back Nick!

Now Scott does your post not sound like you think OntaroACHI and OAHI should have control of the industry .
Sure looks that way to me .
You guys still refuse to tell us how many paid members are In OntarioACHI.
Why are you so secretive .

[quote=“rcooke, post:15, topic:112954”]

Len you and your cohorts can keep trying your intimidation and lies . An attack!
Has zero bearing on my posts . Which are unfounded
It is obvious to me you have an ulterior motive to me you are not out to help our industry . I think that is because it is NOT all about you!
I am still waiting for the two letters you said I would be getting from your lawyer . I am waiting for you to stop spreading rumours!
Not nice to say things like that ,To me it shows a person who thinks they should be in absolute control. Talk about someone who thinks they are in control, please look in the mirror and the bottom tag line in all of every posts.
Sorry Len I still think your group is afraid to tell the truth about how many members OntarioACHI has. Why do you care you are not a member! So many have asked you, why do you care?
I also feel the Directors seem to lack the courage to stand up to you and your group .I am glad you think that, just shows how out of touch you are in todays world.
Your calling me bad names to me just show how immature you really are .
Simple solution :Then leave people and associations alone and there would be peace on earth instead of trying to control everything and everyone…It drives you crazy because you cannot control Ontarioachi or the Directors and we won’t bow to your will! Our executive is comprised of several individuals and everything in the association is voted on NOT controlled by one individual so stop spreading lies it is getting old.

No I will not go away . Then leave Ontarioachi alone and peace will reign! Everybody is sick of your unfounded allegations, please enjoy your retirement and maybe Nachi members will start to come back again, if they don’t have to wade through all the garbage that is started by you and your group.
Ontarioachi is an association that does all they can for* every *inspector in Ontario. You on the other hand have some kind of devious vendetta to try and hurt Ontarioachi . Logic says it is jealousy because YOU failed many times and do not want us to succeed therefore the attacks, the criticism and the anger. You are envious! JMO

No secret but it really bugs the heck out of you doesn’t it!

Neither Association will be in control as it has been stated by many other inspectors representing other associations…you already know this …you must be bored