Inspect home for my daughter

I’m a Wisconsin licensed inspector. My daughter is purchasing a home in Minnesota. Is there any reason I could not inspect her house?

Depends… what city/town will she be purchasing in?

I guess if you were a crummy dad you wouldn’t want to… :mrgreen:

Why Jeff?

Of course if it’s South of the Twin cities he should have Jeff inspect it.

If if it’s in the East Metro I should do it. :wink:

Sooo, It’s true, every forum has a comedian. I understand that Wisconsin inspectors are the cream of the crop.

That’s what I heard too:cool:

Jeff, Don’t worry it is hundreds of miles from your home base.

Although Minnesota does not require a license, many cities I have run across, are now requiring a business license if primary area served, or, a transient (business) license/permit if not normally served. (And yes, in my small world, the competition is so fierce, that old timers are ratting out the newbies and fly-by-niters). I also believe that the Twin Cities have required licenses for certain types of inspections. I assume you know more about that, as you probably serve the cities, where I normally do not. Thus my reply, as he may need a transient license/permit, if in one of those cities/towns.

Sounds good to me… ;):smiley:

Yes, several communities require separate licenses for Truth in Housing Inspections which is the responsibility of the seller for disclosure to the buyer.

I do not offer this service.

Why does creamed corn come to mind??? :p:D

What, me worry? :mrgreen:

I drive state wide for inspections… I’ve done many inspections in the backyards of fellow Nachi members 100+ miles away. :cool:

Business is business! :smiley:

Funny thing though… I don’t recall ever doing an inspection in Minneapolis/St. Paul ***proper ***city limits. I’m West and North quite often.

Come on Jeff, Wisconsin is the dairy state so of course it’s cream that rises to the top.:wink:

Due to it’s high fat content :mrgreen::p:twisted::smiley:

Besides, everyone knows that it’s California that has the “Happy Cows” :p:D

Something like that;-)

Why would cows in CA be happy? They are going broke.:shock:

Must be their quality “graze” :wink:

Well it is somewhat more legal there now.

I’ve looked for the happy cows, they don’t exist anymore. Mike is right, they’re all starving due to the current budget crisis and moving north to Oregon.

lol… :D:D:D