Member of the year...NATHAN THORNBERRY!

when are you going to get your head out of your backside?

Grow up child.

Get a clue.

You support the chief asshole around here.

And he certainly is far from professional.

Gee I am surprised big time I did not know (Cameron Anderson )
supported Michael Larson.

But I do have to agree with what you have said about your self .

Because this is place is going completely to the dogs and I blame you personally.

Yes it is.

Is that your fault too?

It wouldn’t surprise me.

My issue is with liars, cheats and all those who think there is a free lunch.

You figure it out.

I don’t hate anyone.

I very much dislike you, your business practices and your behavior.

My opinions are my own and I don’t lie like others here.

That is what Nathan stated Joe. Maybe by being “registered” as an inspector member instead of as a vendor he can avoid following the Vendor Code of Ethics.

I find it particularly distasteful that this “member” has decided to attempt to threaten and intimidate other members (while acting as a vendor) in his “Hell Unleashed” thread.

Not totally unexpected, though.

Just when I thought enough time passed for the bull s h i t to subside, I came back, only to find this… See you sometime in the future fellas

It was a joke?..Who is joking? I am going to nominate him for member of the year! Why not? Who has done more for the profession this year?..

Like him or hate him…

The funniest thing EVER is that he was a nobody until YOU guys (Bushart, Farsetta, Larson, Currins and friends), put him on the map.

He would have been another vendor, just passing through and some would use him and some would not, just like everyone else…but he was thrust into the Limelight and made more money that he ever imagined…

Sooo damn funny! One day I wouldn’t be surprised if they are on his payroll for advertising…

I’m sure Nick is. :wink:

Cash or GOLD only.

Yeah we get it.

You forgot bitcoins

You left out bitcoins.