New Product Review - Website Inspection

Many of you saw the recent post from @sdaily2, an InterNACHI Vendor and future CPI, a few days ago. He does “website inspections” and presents his findings in an inspection report type format.

I recently had the pleasure of getting my website, https://www.infotecinspect.com/, inspected by his company.

I will say, I thought my website had a few basic things that could be fixed, but just like our inspection clients, we don’t know the half of it until a professional looks it over. I was surprised at the number of things he pointed out that should be addressed. Everything from spacing of different items, to sizes of pictures and colors that don’t contrast well, to lack of clarity in areas that could cause a potential client to move on to the next inspector’s website. We take for granted these things because we each have looked at our own websites many times and are used to them the way they are. It’s hard for us to objectively judge our own sites. Shane did a great job judging mine and I know he did it in an unbiased way because he won’t fix it for me, lol. :frowning_face:

Below is a link to his website and a link to my “inspection report.” I also want to mention that Shane did not solicit me for this review. I just like to think I know a good product/service when I see one, and wanted to share. If you use his services, make sure to take advantage of the NACHI discount. :grin:

infotecinspect_com_Essential_Website_Inspection.pdf (1.5 MB)

2 Likes

He should carefully check over his own website first, and fix the mistakes. :grinning:

7 Likes

You should be enjoying your birthday “dude”…

6 Likes

Lol. I am!
Drinkin beers and leavin reviews, lol.

4 Likes