Nick.. You won't believe it

I want to know what sort of home inspector would be so damn gullible to pay a ridiculous fee to be on a simple list that doesn’t even show up on top HI search pages?

Oh wait a minute, now I understand. It was an A$HI convention. Say no more, that explains everything. The attendees who are flocking to this particular booth are totally brainless.

Stupid.

I can’t believe you just called David stupid. Or were you calling me stupid? Who were you calling stupid? :margarit:

The “gullible”, “brainless” inspectors at ASHI as described by David:

I searched on their “locate an inspector” & none came up around the small spot-in-the-road, don’t-blink-or-you’ll-miss-it little town of Denver, hmmmm!!!

They just told you that… :smiley:

Wow, the inspectors dont even get to set their prices. They are already set by package type. Im also glad to see that when you type in “Chicago, IL” on the www.moveincertified.com website 58 inspectors come up within a 20 mile radius. Try that with CPOL

It looks like all they market is the summary. So, I, the seller pay for 495.00 for a platinum package, they market the summary to potential buyers, and it is online for 6 months?

Oh, this is nice too…
For the Buyer
We are available to walk through this home with you to familiarize
you with the property and to better explain the inspection report.
Our fee for this service is $249.

So I, the buyer get a walkthrough for 249?

Amazing…

They’re not just amazing, they’re stupid, or worse, think we’re stupid.

Instead use www.MoveInCertified.com, all free, no hidden fees, no fees at all for that matter. InterNACHI… resistance is futile.

Walk through inspections are illegal in Texas. But I do see two inspectors for the entire state of Texas are listed.

Why are half the inspectors listed currently for CPOL certification also NACHI members if they already have the same type of service for free ? I am confused.

I thought it was only available to ashi and nahi members.

I received an email from ASHI on this very same subject. Near the bottom of email, it states, this is the total package type of marketing. Not some sign in the front yard that no one notices anyway. I just laughed and deleted the email. Obviously, that organization has not looked fully into the Move In Certified program offered by InterNACHI.

Are they naive enough to believe that the market will be cornered with these program rates …

**Package:****Price:**Includes: SILVER
Avg. Price: $295
The Silver CPOL Package includes a basic, 4-point inspection covering the Roof, Electrical System, Plumbing System and HVAC System. This package offers sellers the benefits of having their home Certified Pre-Owned at a very reasonable price. Silver Packages appear online in random order below Gold and Platinum Packages.
GOLDAvg. Price: $395 The Gold CPOL Package includes a FULL home inspection covering all the systems and components of the home. This package is reasonably priced and offers sellers complete knowledge of their home’s condition. Gold Packages appear online in random order below Platinum Packages but above Silver Packages.
PLATINUMAvg. Price: $495 The Platinum CPOL Package includes a FULL home inspection covering all the systems and components of the home AND a WDO/WDI inspection. This package is the best value for sellers as it provides the most comprehensive disclosure. Platinum Packages appear online in random order above all other Packages.

And yet a yard sign is included in their program!:|.)

Exactly…any idiot who would pay for something like this is either desperate, stupid, or both…:roll:

:shock: Too high?

$395 for a small home in Chicago area is almost too low. :smiley:

Pics please

Oh but they did, where do you think they stole the idea?