Sarah Palin for President.

Mom In Line For presidency:-)

OK, the big argument that McCain pushes is Obama’s inexperience that has been discussed ad nauseum. So he comes up with Palin?

2 years as governor of the 3rd smallest state population wise.
A couple years as mayor of a town with a population of less than 6,000.
A couple years as city council person of the same town.
A bachelors degree in journalism.

And a step away from leading the free world?

Yep that’s right, more qualifications and experience than Obama. Sweet eh?

Can you believe it.

9200 population in the town of which she was mayor.

When our country was founded, the whole idea was that ordinary citizens would serve a term or two in an elected position and return to their lives in the private sector. This is a very good choice.

I just ordered my McCain/Palin yard sign and bumper sticker. The web site is so busy that it took over 20 minutes.

Hey, the Republicans have no choice but to play her up.

Watch what happens when the national media gets to her. I am actually laughing as I think of how Biden will deal with the MILF during the debate they have.

I was a bit apprehensive that McCain would play it smart and try to appeal to the unenthused conservative religious right…but he ignored them, again.

He did exactly what the Democrats need him to do…put his party to sleep and give them a reason to stay home.

Now…with the Prom Queen MILF slipping and sliding in the mud and the slime that the campaign of McCain offers…and even more will turn away in disgust.

Parlins son is going to Iraq for his first tour. Mock that James.
Say something really sexual and clever. Your so talented.

Now Jim has become delusional.

Sarah Palin is a prolife, progun, hockey mom, Christian.

Yeh, that sure feels like being ignored:roll::roll:

Wasilla is part of the Anchorage, Alaska Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2000 census, its population was 5,470. The 2005 estimate gives it a population of 8,471,[1]](Wasilla, Alaska - Wikipedia) although the city website lists the population as 6,715.[2]](Wasilla, Alaska - Wikipedia)

Just gets better and better and better doesn’t it John?:D:D:cool::D:D

Sorry, I was going by the Wasilla Alaska web page:

Estimated population in July 2006: 9,236 (+68.9% change)

It further states that the pop was 8500 when she was mayor. Big deal, the population of the US will be 300 million when she is VP next January. :wink:

Well that seals it for me. If Jim is against McCain then I am all for him.

ROFLMAO!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That should just about all we need to clinch a Democratic victory in Florida.

Face it Jim.

http://images.cafepress.com/product/46415759v30_350x350_Front.jpg

Totally agree, she’s a “cougar”. :wink:

More evidence that the religious right was ignored.:roll:

[Dobson: “I Would Pull that Lever” for McCain-Palin](http://townhall.com/columnists/DennisPrager/2008/08/29/dobson_%E2%80%9Ci_would_pull_that_lever%E2%80%9D_for_mccain-palin)

It’s okay, Mike.

You Republicans need something to excite you and…heck…a MILF is the perfect solution.

Next week you can waive the flag and weep over Viet Nam torture movies and stuff. It’s all good emotional stuff.

But when it’s over…it’s over.

Johnny and the MILF have no destiny that goes beyond the first Monday of November.

In using your own argument, I guess she has more experience in executive office that McCain. So why isn’t she at the top of the ticket?:shock:

Don’t confuse them with facts.:smiley: