Wearing a mask when alone?

5 Likes

So sad that we have come to the point that a request for information is answered by an adult with memes. You are all truly pillars of the inspection community. Pathetic.

3 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

1 Like

Come on man, feed the baby!

Wearing a mask is not that bad. Working customer service all spring and summer I was masked up 8 hrs a day 5 days a week. It’s not about freaking control, it’s not about rights, it’s just common sense. Sure, in my car alone, no worries. I’m sick of hearing everyone complain about masks, especially since the US has had an atrocious response to the pandemic and we are paying for it. Are they 100%, no, but that’s not the freaking point. Any reduction in transmission is a good thing, and if everyone had just been responsible from the start this would have been under control a long time ago. I might not be a master inspector or a public health expert but it’s not that hard…

Sorry for the rant. I understand OP’s question. I’d just wear the dang thing.

2 Likes

So, 500000+ and counting in late Feb… Over in November eh?

Mario,

What color is the sky in your world?

John
Indianapolis.

1 Like

Currently a lovely blue and orange w/the sunset :city_sunrise:

COVID cases are down for the last 30 days in 49 states. The left would like us to be fearful and scared. Sorry cupcake not happening here…eh?

Stirring the shit up from a 4 month old post…jerk!

1 Like

Yes, that is very true. No argument on that point. Let dead dogs lie. Still a relevant topic though.

I have family members struggling with the disease so Covid isnt 4 months away in my life. And with that, I bid you all good day.

1 Like

And with the new administration we are at an all time high. Yup no response from the atrocious US administration. You see it’s easy to blame the guy that’s in the White House. That’s what guys like you were doing months ago now look at you.

3 Likes

Whaada ya mean?
GET BACK IN YOUR HOUSE AND DO NOT COME OUT.

I did truly enjoy the 500K dead televised party the other day.
There was even music… … …

1 Like

Ooh I just can’t help myself.

Ok.
All time high for daily new cases : Jan 9th
Current administration began officially: Jan 20th (about 30 days ago). Obviously vaccines play a big role in this.

Also I am not at all a fan of the current administration by any means, it’s just “less bad”. I do think the highest office in the land deserves equally high levels of scrutiny, Biden is not excluded.

The American people, and not simply one powerful guy, bear the majority of responsibility for the outcome. Notice I said “the US” and didn’t mention any administration or individual.

And no, I’m not going to simply hide in my home and not come out.

Hell no. People that wear masks but themselves make me laugh. Entirely wear masks at all is funny. I believe real science, not liberal science. So no mask.

2 Likes

I’ll bet they wear their mask in the shower too.

4 Likes

The issue is not the mask, the issue is they want YOU to wear one. They want to dictate to YOU what to do. If you want to wear a 10-layer mask, knock yourself out, but don’t tell me what to wear and how. Keep your distance away from me and wear a gasmask, I have zero issues with it. But as soon as you start dictating to me how I should behave we start having an issue – I may or may not comply :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I just called the popo-leece yesterday on some guy that was driving his car.
OMG - The mask was only over his chin… … …

1 Like

All small businesses are encouraged to open back up by March 1st…
Oddly enough the flu has disappeared :thinking: The no face diaper movement is booming

4 Likes

If that bottom sign appeared anywhere in a business in my area its store would get vandalized. The zombies are everywhere.

3 Likes