What's the ideal vehicle?

Hey, Doug if you see a little blue Kia Rio RVX, with a ladder and
inspection tools in it in whitby, I’ve come to play in your sandbox;)

Most of my banking is done down @ rossland @ Garden.

Steven

My Toyota Camry fits everything I need because of the fold down rear seat. Great mileage, very comfortable.

Craig - love your truck, can’t help but think you have to get comments all the time about it, looks great.

Michael

I will look into this, Thanks.

You know, I was half joking about the sedan delivery, but yeah that’s eye-catching. You must use the wife’s Mercedes for the Upscale market, I guess?
(I am well familiar with the Chev 6, as my first car was a '49 Chev coupe, a “business coupe” with the long trunk, lots of room for a folding ladder, too.)

Thanks, all. I guess a good start will shopping for a folding ladder, then go kick some small tires, eh?
Unless I find a '53 Pontiac sedan delivery first.:eek:

Chevy Astro van. Not too big. Lots of surface area for lettering ( my truck is my best ad’) Room to set up an indoor / mobile office. Full size ladders. Aerodynamics of a brick!

Asssorted vehicles of our Office…

Dear John:
My ideal was a caravan, I had 2 of them. Ran them into the ground despite regular maintenance. Good on gas, winter snow drove well and carried the largest little giant ladder.
Now it is a Sonoma 4x4 manual shift with a canopy. Ditto as above.
T.Neyedli
www.alphahomeinspections.ca

John:
As an added thought, just walk thru’ the parking lot at an inspection conference and you’ll get the picture. Lots of styles and ideas.
T.Neyedli
www.alphahomeinspections.ca

Re the Corvette reminds me of a joke.

What do hemorroids, and stetsons have in common with Corvettes
Sooner or later every a*s hole gets one! :wink: :slight_smile:

Hi, John, have a look @ costco for the ladder. There are many knockoff that are very good.

I got mine from Sam’s Club…

17’ was only about 156$

and real little giant will run about 300$

Steven

I paid $99 at Sam’s Club for the “Little Giant” knockoff here.
COSCO 17’ 300lb. Cap.
It’s been a great ladder so far.

Hyundai Elantra. It holds 35’ of ladder.

17’ little giant, 13’ xtend n climb, 5’ step…

Joe

I like the Vette!!

But I don’t like the Idea of having an 30’ extension ladder on a mini van.

Steve you drive a long way to the bank!

I’m about 2 k from there
Cheers

Yeah, I’ve wondered about the strength of those factory roof racks. Good for 2 pairs of skis, maybe. I think around here, you need a pilot car up front to haul a load that long, and watch out, pedestrians! :roll:

On the other hand, how can you get away with a 17’ folding ladder were most houses are 2 storey?

JK

Doug,

Yeah, I grew up in Pickering, Ajax, Whitby. Found a really good personal banker @ TD @ Rossland and Garden. With green card I never actually have to visit unless I am bored and need/want a drive.

Too far for inspections though, unless one of my agent friends out there ask. But 99.9% are in the simcoe county area.

Steven

Who the F.ck is talking about the roof racks you f…g idiot.